Lincoln of Troy

New (866) 921-2549 (866) 921-2549
Used (866) 922-4915 (866) 922-4915
Service (866) 934-7300 (866) 934-7300

4.5

Purchase a car from here....Great service!!!!

Doug Stolz and Julie Johnson were very helpful in finding us a vehicle that fit our family lifestyle. Thanks .... I would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

Best new car experience

From the moment I entered the dealership, I was rewarded with a calm and inviting experience. I was treated with unhurried respect (a vast difference from the previous dealership I had just visited.). Numerous vehicles were available and I was pleased with the agreement we came to on a new Black Label MKC.

Lincoln of Troy

My experience purchasing a 2017 MXZ was fabulous. Salesperson, Doug Stolz, was extremely helpful finding the right car for me. I have used the service department for years. They took very good care of my previous vehicle.

Service Department & Trainer

Not all Lincoln dealerships are created equal. Bought my MKX in Phoenix, (Sanderson Lincoln) and had a 5 star experience. My first black label experience back in Macomb County, MI did not go very well. Wanted my home link set up, was told they had nobody to do it since he was promoted and they were busy. Took my number and said they would call me some time next MONTH. Called Lincoln of Troy and Cathy in the service department tried to help me but the home link on my garage door system really needs two people (a tech and myself) as things have to happen within a 30 second window of time. Within two days Michael a trainer arrived at my home and assisted with my Home Link. Additionally, he stayed and connected my phone and did a training session -- true Black Label service. These two individuals have solidified where my next Lincoln will be leased in less than three years. Elizabeth, the sales manager called me and discussed the dealerships commitment to a Black Label experience. Besides the service my MKX exceeds all expectations - still miss my 1998 air ride, Lincoln Continental. Ron L.

Luxury Brand, Luxury Experience!

The customer service provided by Lincoln of Troy certainly lives up to the ?luxury brand? experience. I couldn?t be more excited about my new 2016 Lincoln MKX. From the receptionist to my sales associate (Doug Stolz) to the finance manager, their professionalism is unsurpassed. I have leased 4 vehicles from Lincoln of Troy since 2010; I wouldn?t even consider shopping another dealer!

Lincoln MKZ

I just got a Lincoln MKZ from Elie Malouf, Dealer located in Troy. The most pleasant experience. This salesman went above and beyond to get me exactly what I want within my budget. He did not shower me with any garbage like most sales people do. Made sure I got everything I wanted with a smile on his face. I highly recommend dealing with Elie when seeking a Lincoln vehicle. You will not leave unhappy. I really appreciate his patience, positive attitude and customer service. I called him many times with many questions and he was perfectly happy with it. I will continue to do business with him.

5 Star Review for Everything!

I was so happy with this dealership....by far the easiest, best experience I ever had buying a car ( this is about my 10th, I've lost track.) Jerry my salesperson, was so nice and fast-told me what I wanted to know, and I was in one day, and out the next with a new car. I highly recommend them to everyone. The entire staff was so nice and helpful, as well as efficient. It was extremely painless!

A great dealer

slkd[048hskv n wh 93ry 3'wpyr q3y'owi w4y 'pwyt 'py'03YT 'W'PW9YT W'P

Easy and professional sales experience

My wife and I recently purchased a new MKC from Lincoln of Troy. Overall the experience was easy and seamless. Our sales associate, Elie, was professional and responsive (including on Saturday when he was not in the office). He walked us through all the potential options and then, later, the actual purchase with a calm and professional manor. Vehicle financing, vehicle walk-through, plate-transfer, and vehicle staging/prep were handled well and when promised. If you're considering a Lincoln for your next vehicle, Lincoln of Troy is worth the visit.

WONDERFUL SERVICE DEPARTMENT

6/24/15. I took my MKZ in for Service and everyone was Great !!! My Service Advisor Bob P. was Wonderful. Bob was very attentive to my Service requests and very Professional. The Employees all greeted me with a Friendly Smile & said Hello...I wouldn't go anywhere else! I have been driving Lincoln's since 1978 and Love them!!! FANTASTIC JOB - LINCOLN of TROY