Lincoln of Troy

New (866) 921-2549 (866) 921-2549
Used (866) 922-4915 (866) 922-4915
Service (866) 934-7300 (866) 934-7300

4.5

Andy Elrod is the best!!!

Andy is the best salesman!!! This is my 3rd lease and I love my new car!!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much Nikki! We appreciate the great review!

Great Deal! Great Customer Service!

My wife and I recently purchased a pre-owned 2008 Ford Edge vehicle from Lincoln of Troy. Not only were we fortunate to get a great purchase deal, but we were also very fortunate to have had Mr. Alex Sky as our sales consultant. Extremely professional, thorough, and customer focused; the courtesies that Mr. Sky projected and extended to us, simply exceeded our expectations, and actually was a factor that helped us make our final decision to purchase the vehicle that much easier. We had visited several car dealerships, but were never quite comfortable with the level of customer service we had received, until visiting Lincoln of Troy and meeting Mr. Alex Sky. No pressure tactics and an honest and genuine concern for providing us with the best customer service and for buyer satisfaction. I most certainly recommend Lincoln of Troy to anyone considering buying a pre-owned vehicle for the great deals, and Mr. Alex Sky for the professional, personal, and great customer service.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the review! I will let Andy know!

Nabih E.

We just leased a new 2014 MKZ which is the third MKZ to lease, Our experience to find the right car and complete the lease was great. Doug Stolz found the car with all the options and color we need , the lease process was completed in short time and very smooth. Also turning in the previous MKZ was very easy and did not take much time. It was great experience dealing with the staff at Lincoln of Troy and I strongly recommend them to buy/lease a new car.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I will let Doug know about your kind words!

Alex the best car salesman I have ever came across

I really loved my experience! May i add that I went in just passing by the lot when a couple of cadillacs caught my eye. I decided to pull in and take a look at the vehicles when Alex walked over to me. Honestly I was thinking not another salesman trying to push a car on me again like my previous experience from other dealerships. He was nothing like that to my surprise! He was nice and had me come in to see if I qualified. I just knew that I wasn't going to qualify for anything! (LOL) Needless to say ..... I was completely wrong!!!! I not only was approved for the Vehicle I wanted but he made it happen and took care of me! i got my SRX the next day and I love my caddy!!!!! Hes the best he cared and it was Genuine!!!!!! most of these dealerships you go to have pushy sales people that want to get rid of non selling inventory but he was great! i would recommend him to anyone! I was discharged from bankruptcy Nov 2013 and didn't think I would be able to get anything not even a neon! i loved my first car buying Experience! Everyone there was absolutely pleasant and pulled strings for me!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the lovely review, we really appreciate your loyalty!

Jerry's the Best

Our new 2014 MKZ is the 7th car we have leased because of salesman, Jerry Burnard. He always goes the extra mile to make sure we get a great deal on a car that is perfect for us.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! I will tell Jerry!

Upfront, honest and efficient

I'm a business woman and myself work in sales. I went to 2 horrible dealerships before I finally found a salesman who didn't try and pull a fast one with price changes and irresponsibility. I told this salesman exactly what I was interested in payment wise, what car I wanted (with all the specs) the previous experience I had with Southfield and Novi. He answered all of my questions and was upfront throughout the whole deal. Within 48 hours, I drove away in the car I wanted. My salesman was Jerry. He not only treats others with how he'd want to be treated, but he's efficient. Thanks!! :)

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind review!

I think the used care dealers are the best

I was looking for a MKS, my credit was not the best , but the dealership looked for all ways to get me financed. My sales person was Bill, this guy was the most honest, helpful and caring car sales person I have ever met. He really tried to find me the car I wanted t the price I could afford. He followed up with me and gave me different options. The things he did was not just to get a sale, but to help me find the car I wanted. He was not able to do that, but he did send me to the right place for financing. I purchased a car from another dealership only because they had the car I wanted. But I will always remember Bill and when I buy another car if I know of someone who is he is the guy I will recommend. Thanks for people who really car.

Dealer response

Thank you Andrea. I really appreciate your review.