New 866-753-5397 Dealer Website
Used 866-695-7573 Email Dealer
Service 877-267-7935

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Rich always makes it right for his customers!

Post warranty issue was handled by Service manager Rich. I received great help on taking my car problem all the way up to Mazda headquarters. So Mazda agreed to cover 2/3 for replacement of a very costly part and associated labor! Great Experience!

• Very good experience!

Great Service. Just get a coupon. It was a pleasant experience. They were able to fix my car and got a free car wash.

• Great Service

I always take my Mazda here, great working with Rich Chambless!

I always take my Mazda here, great working with Rich Chambless!

• Disappeared

My contact with this dealership was by internet. Their first response was quick and courteous. When I was ready to buy, they never answered my messages. I felt that they really were not interested in customer service.

• creatively worded

used car manager has a way with words. was sold an extended warranty that i did not necessarily want...."our certified used come with an extended warranty"....and some insurance that i still don't quite understand, although i understand it wasn't necessary to purchase! this guy...and admittedly my ignorance...cost me an additional $2000. even as a 20 year old kid buying his first new car without parents, i have never been taken for a ride like this in 25 yrs of dealership experiences. pay close attention to paperwork as trusting these people could prove to be an expensive mistake!

• Exceptional Service

Everyone I had contact with at Brighton Mazda was very professional and helpful. Worked with Nick Cipta to work out a lease for a 2011 Mazda CX-9. Nick spent a long time reviewing all the features of the vehicle and showing me how to work with them. The dealership is new, but they operate like they have been pleasing customers for a long time. I highly recommend this dealership.