New 888-690-7112 Dealer Website
Used 888-824-1290 Email Dealer
Service 888-695-9810

• Amazing Experience

Amazing experience working with Jeff Joiner the salesman at Jaguar of Troy! His vast knowledge of every vehicle was astonishing. More than courteous and helpful with the buying process at every turn.Everyone else on the sales and management team was also extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Will the Finance Manager and Jon the pre owned Manager went more than the extra mile to make the buying process as easy as possible. Thank you Jaguar of Troy!!!

• Great experience

Bought a new Jaguar F-Pace through Jaguar of Troy. It was a very pleasant experience. Taking delivery of the car took much longer than expected because they went over every part of the SUV with me. I really appreciated this and the following up the next day to make sure everything was satisfactory. Would recommend buying from them.

• Absolutely Best car dealership experience ever!

Jaguar of Troy made my wife and I feel so at ease and catered to that when I am ready to get another new vehicle it would be almost impossible not to go to them again for a second Jaguar. They stand behind their brand and are incredibly helpful and friendly. Do yourself a favor and check out the Jags at Jaguar of Troy!!

• Dream's do come true!

I stopped in 15 minutes before closing because I was in the area and wanted to look at the XF and Tom Fraser assisted me. I told him my price range, the amenities I wanted and mentioned my dream car was the XJ but out of my price range. Not only did he have one in stock with everything I wanted, he suggested I take a look at the interest rate special, no pressure, I also liked the fact that he didn't rush me, although it was well after closing time. Low and behold, I purchased the car the next day with a much better rate through Jaguar Credit, than my bank. Tom was more than pleasant, knowledgeable, personable and shared in my excitement. I love my new car and I'm thankful for Tom being attentive and not giving me that same ol' sales pitch. You should buy a car from him, he's great!

• Great experience

Stopped in to look at a Grand Cherokee they had parked on the lot. Expressed interest but had to get my trade-in and auto loan in order which took about 4-5 days. I never felt pressure to purchase or purchase quickly (which is usually the case when looking at cars). They worked with me, let me take my time deciding if it was the right move for me, and ultimately helped me get the best deal and interest rate. It was a great experience - I worked with Mike Hinkley & the used car manager, John.

• Bought a new F-Type Jag on Saturday. What a thrill

Fabulous sales person and fabulous introduction to the vehicle when I picked it up.

• Great New Car Purchasing Experience!!

I had a great buying experience purchasing my new Jaguar XJ at Jaguar of Troy. The sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The comfortable environment made the transaction smooth and efficient. I love my new ride!

• Customer

Great service. The sales agent Jeff joiner was very helpful and polite. He was well informed and could answer all question. The manager and the leasing manager were both very professional.

• Buy a car

A customer for more than 15 years I have always been impressed with the professionalism.

• Controller

Another great experience, the fourth car purchased from Jaguar of Troy. The level of contact, service and follow-up has been excellent.