Gervais Ford

New Used Service

297 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gervais Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Top-Quality Customer Service and Great Selection
    August 2, 2017

Exceptional service and respect for the customer. The staff knows buying a car is a big purchase and they worked to stay within budget while providin...g the features I wanted. They focused on making it as easy as possible and addressed every question fully and knowledgeably. This is my second auto from Gervais Ford, and I have always been satisfied.

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, pleas...e let us know! Take care!

• Inspection Defect Correction
    February 17, 2018

Mass inspection revealed two safety defects. These were promptly identified and was given the opportunity to have an owner-supplied tailight lens and ...dealer-supplied wiper blade to fix the defects on the spot. Very pleased with the quick and competent service and very gentle extra labor costs.that did not "penalize" me for supplying one of the parts. Great having such a professional inspection service available to me.

• Outstanding Service
    February 16, 2018

I recently requested service for both our vehicles. They both needed warranty work, routine maintenance and 5 Star Detailing. Mike and Dean orchestrat...ed the service impeccably; finishing both vehicles within a three day plan.

• Awesome as always
    February 14, 2018

I bought my 2014 & 2016 f-150 at prime ford auburn but i ALWATS GET THEM SERVICED AT GERVAIS FORD AYER I GO where i feel theres a trust u have and fe...el my truck is taking care of and at prime I get $10 oil changes but I GO to Gervais in ayer ma.

• As usual no problems
    February 8, 2018

I have a 2017 Ford Escape and just had a works package done. No problems, great service as usual. Never had any problems dealing with Gervais Ford fo...r all my service and repair needs.

• Routine Oil Change
    February 8, 2018

No appointment so there was a slight wait, but everything went fine. First time here, would definitely come back again for oil change or any other ser...vice need.

• Detailing?
    February 7, 2018

Ordered up a 5 Star Detailing! They did an amazing job, Looks like it did the day I took it off the showroom floor .... except the inside of the door..., a minor oversight, But, Absolutely amazing! Well worth the investment. Didn't want to drive it and dirty it up. lol

• Great experience
    February 4, 2018

Every individual that I interacted with was courteous and helpful. Mark was a informative, helpful, and made buying a car stress free. My car buying e...xperience was very positive.

• Good Ford dealership
    February 2, 2018

I earned a complimentary oil change when i bought my truck from this dealership. It was a quick and pleasant visit. I will be going back.

• Warrenty work
    January 30, 2018

Took my moms truck there due to my experiences with them fixing my company?s trucks

Gervais Ford