Palmen Motors of Kenosha

• Happy buyer!

Jeff Haines was wonderful. He could not have been more helpful. He made doing business at Palmen Kenosha a pleasure. The finance guy (Cody?) was also wonderful. First time ever we understood the contract, rebates, employee discounts. First time EVER we were completely happy with the whole truck buying process!

• Great service

They were very helpful in helping me find my dream car and they made sure I was happy with purchase

• Great salesman.

Larry was very low pressure and accommodating. He worked with me and kept me in the loop every step of the way.

• Nice, but speed it up!

They were able to perform service while I waited, but it took longer that they said it would. Staff was friendly.

• Great Service

Received an appt in a timely manner and the work was performed in the time allocated. Car was delivered clean.

• Helped us out in a difficult situation

We were in a difficult situation and Palmen was wonderful. They rescued us and on a Saturday to boot. We are very grateful to them.

• Great facility

Helpful and courteous and the facility was great. We will definitely come back for our service needs and recommend services to others

• Explained it all...

They found me in the waiting room and took time to show me what was wrong with my car. Thanks for making me feel me and my car was important, and not just a number

• Great Service

I received a very pleasant welcome. Checked out both waiting areas. Found them both very well appointed. Staff was courteous and helpful.

• Good srevice

It was all good. I know some things happen with service work. That's ok its all good with me just keep up the good work.