128 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hartnell Chevy from DealerRater.com
  • Silverado Shopping

I recently shopped for a used Chevy Silverado at Hartnell in Salem, Wi. Monika was my sales consultant and she was very thorough in describing the vehicle and answering all my questions, taking all the time I required. There was no pressure in the purchasing aspect, just relaxed conversation. After sales followup has been good as well.

• 2013 Chevy Avalanche

The Truck was not cleaned and smell bad but great service provided by Mike and Craig. Thanks

Thanks!

Thanks!

• Friendly and Honest!
    January 8, 2017

I worked with Jerry Cooper and Mike Misurelli and they were helpful and friendly. This was my first time going though the car buying process and they were very honest and patient. They are a wealth of knowledge and never made me feel dumb or pressured. It was a great experience and my perception of a salesman was proven wrong. I would recommend them and go back in the future!

• They always make buying a new vehicle Fun
    October 31, 2016

Hartnell Chevrolet Inc

Craig is the best, he listens and then gets us exactly what we want. He treats us like family with respect and honesty. I can't see us ever going anywhere else to purchase a vehicle been with Craig for 16 years.

Hartnell Chevrolet Inc

Thank you for your kind words. You have been great customers for a long time and working with you and your family has been a joy for us for many years. As always you personalized your truck in way that made all who saw it do a double take. Thank you again for the business. Kevin Ryczek President Hartnell Chevrolet

• Friendly People

Very friendly low pressure sales experience that helped me find the right car.

Very friendly low pressure sales experience that helped me find the right car.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Hartnell Chevy is a true diamond in the rough. The staff were all very friendly with no high pressure. Really was a wonderful way to buy a car. They are very knowledgeable and willing to work with you. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• My Hybrid Malibu

I visited several dealerships in the area and Hartnell was by far the best.

I visited several dealerships in the area and Hartnell was by far the best.

• New Car

Hartnell has a very friendly staff that work very well with their customers.

Hartnell has a very friendly staff that work very well with their customers.

• Robyn's Truck

This dealer is always easy to work with and provides a no pressure buying experience.

• 2006 Silverado

Dealer provided great service, was very friendly and very easy to work with.

Dealer provided great service, was very friendly and very easy to work with.