Orange Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• A company that goes above and beyond!

I recently purchased my new Jeep Renegade from Orange Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep. I had the pleasure of working with Steve, a knowledgeable, professional but personable salesman, who demonstrated a dedication to excellent customer service. As an individual with disabilities he took the time with me to ensure that I was buying the vehicle that would best suit my needs While there, I also worked with the Sales Manager, Dennis, who was fair and honest throughout the sales process, and provided me with a great price and an excellent trade in value on my previous vehicle. If you are looking to buy a new or used car from an honest, knowledgeable, and personable dealership, look no further than Orange Chrysler Dodge and Jeep, it was an excellent car buying experience all around due to a dedicated staff that is willing to go above and beyond!

• Great experience!!!

I would have given 5 stars to all of the above but it would not allow me to. I would recommend this dealership-great service, professional staff and easy to do business with!!

• Great Experience

Great to work with, very easy no pressure sale. Jake was a pleasure to work with.