Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge RAM

143 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Bad work
    June 11, 2017

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

I brought my Sebring convertible for repair because the convertible top won't close all the way. The first time that adjusted the top and on the way home it came loose and cost me $125. The second time the next day they adjusted the top again and said it was fine and charged me $150. Several days later I noticed that the front windows on both sides had a grap at the top and let rain in. I then went to a restoration shop and they adjusted the top so everything fit correctly as they said the previous adjustments that Ron Bouchard made was done in the wrong direction. So no more going here for service. It cost me $275 and it wasn't done correctly.

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We regret you feel that way. Our team always tries to ensure people are happy with the service they have received. We were under the impression you were satisfied since our service manager had reviewed the adjustment and function of the top with you before you left, which seemed to be functioning correctly.

• They did it AGAIN!
    May 1, 2017

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We are glad your story had a happy ending, and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!!

Again, John and Adderly pulled through for us! It was long road with a long story that I won't bore you with. All I can say is we're both happy!!!! Thanks guys!!!!

• Normal maintance appointment
    April 24, 2017

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We are glad our appointment setting process was easy, and we could provide you timely service. Thanks for choosing Ron Bouchard's!

Easy to schedule a Saturday appointment for change over of winter tires and front end alignment and work was completed in a timely manner on a Saturday which is my usual day for service.

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

• My experience was one of a lifetime
    March 16, 2017

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We are glad to hear this. We are proud to be family owned and operated, and that you experienced that kind of treatment!

I gave 5 Stars, reason why, I couldn't get better or treated better than those guys treated me. I felt like family. And all the feedback was right down the middle

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

• Down to earth people guiding you to your next vehicle
    October 2, 2016

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We appreciate your recommendation, and hope you're enjoying your new Sentra!

My wife and I had the great pleasure of purchasing a 2014 Nissan Sentra through Ron Bouchards. No stress with a laid back approach to buying this car. Michael Ciccolini was awesome in helping Tammy and myself find a replacement car as our previous car needed an engine. We looked at many different options to try to satisfy my wife's desire for her next car. She finally went with the Nissan, of course the cost was a great factor as I know our budget. As we decided our critiria that we needed in a vehicle, Michael understood and brought to our attention vehicles that were available. He didnt force options or price that we did not want. During the entire time Michael was enjoying the time with us as we joked and laughed our way to our buying desicion. I can safely recommend this dealership to purchase your next vehicle.

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We appreciate your recommendation, and hope you're enjoying your new Sentra!

• Car Buying experience made easy!!
    September 29, 2016

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We are glad we could provide you with a hassle free purchase experience! Thanks for choosing Ron Bouchard's.

Staff was kind and efficient. I was able to buy my car with no obstacles or hassle. They literally took care of everything for me. Great service from Sales Rep Ashley McCool. Dab.

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

• Excellent staff and great place to shop!
    September 21, 2016

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We're glad you had a good experience with Mike, and hope you're enjoying your new truck!

Went to Ron Bouchard's Looking to lease a truck. Met with Michael Ciccolini who was excellent. Down to earth, easy to talk to and explain what I was looking for and helped me get the truck I wanted. No gimmicks or trying to persuade me to purchase something I didn't want or couldn't afford. Highly recommend Ron Bouchard's and ask for Mike!

• Great experience!

Financed my first car through this dealership and i would absolutely recommend them to anyone! I had the pleasure of working with Michael Ciccolini throughout the whole process. He was honest and stayed under my budget all while getting me approved for the car of my dreams. Great experience with no stress!

• Best New Car Experience yet
    September 3, 2016

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

I recently bought a 2016 Dodge Ram - and I couldn't be any happier with the staff at Ron Bouchard dealership. Kendra and Scarlet were by far the most accommodating, helpful, and pleasant "sales people" I have ever dealt with. Not only did I receive the best price from them (compared to 8 other dealers) but the quality of service and professionalism goes beyond words. I would highly recommend speaking to either of them if your interested in purchasing a vehicle. Kudo's to the dealership for your outstanding service!!

Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

We are proud we could provide you not only the best pricing, but more importantly the best service! We appreciate your business, and the positive feedback.

• Great Sales team and great pricing