New 888-453-5608 888-453-5608
Service 888-453-6491 888-453-6491

• Best Auto purchasing process I have ever had

My wife and I had spent about a year researching this auto purchase. Once we nailed it down to a Toyota Rav4 we started contacting dealers in the Western MA. area. Through visiting, emailing and phone conversations the dealers were dropping like flies. We just got bad feelings at them. Then we called Greenfield Toyota the furthest from where we live. From that first call till we drove away with our new Rav4 we felt at ease with no pressure and a very pleasant atmosphere. Mike was so cool, to the point he said just for the fun of it what are all the options you would like, so we told him everything and he went to work. He got us all options we had hoped to get and at a price we were very happy with.

• Great service department!

Service department was very helpful from the beginning, gave me a ride back to work after dropping my car off. They did some extensive repairs, very timely and dealt directly with my insurance co. My car came back looking brand new! Thanks guys!

• Great Experience

I was looking to trade in my 2013 Highlander Limited for the updated version of the 2016 Highlander Limited Platinum. After going to 2 local Toyota dealerships that could not come close to offering me what I was expecting for my 2013 and wasted time bartering with their sales reps, we ended up at Toyota of Greenfield. Hilary and Craig were such a a delight to work with, and in no time, they had me set up in a exactly the vehicle I was looking for without raising my car payments! No hassle at all! When it came time to get my car, the entire team was very accommodating to my whole family on a busy Saturday at the end of the month, including providing my 2 boys with Dunkin Donuts! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to buy from Toyota of Greenfield, especially if they are looking for a no-hassle buying experience!

• Easy and enjoyable ex

This is our 4th time dealing with Shane. He is the best sales person we have ever dealt with. That's why we keep going back. He makes the whole buying experience easy and enjoyable. Shane goes out of his way to do all the legwork for you. When Shane is finished, all the buyer has to do is turn the key and drive! I highly recommend this dealership, and if you want easy, ask for Shane Barbato. You will not be sorry.

• Great Overall Service!

It was very easy to buy a car with them. There was no game playing with finance and sales. I like upfront and smooth.

• We really appreciate the service we get here.

Our service advisor treated us very well, and went to bat for us when there was a discussion about damage due to a previous visit . The dealership also treated us very fairly.

• Great service professional salesman

My salesman was very nice and I did not feel pressured at anytime into my purchase. Unlike other dealers I had been to.

• Robbie h

The whole process was presented in a professional and friendly manner. They went out their way to get the best price for our trade in, the new vehicle and finance rate.

• Customer-centered professional services

Sean(? who is an early middle aged gentleman) was excellent in his customer-centered professional service. His taking care attitude was great.

• Prompt on time service and a pleasant waiting area

Waiting for auto service can be boring and waiting rooms are often drab but your new service/sales area is well situated and the coffee is excellent.