Fuccillo Ford of East Greenbush

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 67 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 30, 2017

The salesman listened to what I wanted and the price range that was within my budget and he made it happen.

Denise, we appreciate you for taking the time to give our dealership such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs ...of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Matthew Panaro | General Manger | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

May 22, 2018

I so appreciate the shuttle service, the attentiveness, efficiency and friendliness of all the staff. I felt well cared for.

May 7, 2018

It's close to home. The Service Department is always a pleasure to deal with. Other than that, a new Ford Facility would be great.

Dary, we appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. Your comment is a great help for us so that we can improve our facilities to pro...mote a comfortable visit to all of our customers. Thank you and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle. Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Manager | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

April 24, 2018

advisor was excellent and informative. will return for service and possibly my next vehicle if sales is as good as service

Jeff, thank you for sharing your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. ... Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Manager | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

April 17, 2018

I honestly was very satisfied and couldn't believe the deal and monthly payment they came up with for me, I was in shock, especially for the vehicle I... leased. Not ONE other dealership could or would even come close or try to make a deal because of the mess I was in. I would recommend Fuccillo Ford to everyone and anyone. Especially GM Scott R. and McPherson Kilmer. They went above and beyond to make me and my family satisfied. I love my vehicle and am driving around in a $25,000 more expensive car with my monthly payments only going up $29 dollars. They were Phenomenal. They definitely deserve recognition. ,I honestly was very satisfied and couldn't believe the deal and monthly payment they came up with for me, I was in shock, especially for the vehicle I leased. Not ONE other dealership could or would even come close or try to make a deal because of the mess I was in. I would recommend Fuccillo Ford to everyone and anyone. Especially GM Scott R. and McPherson Kilmer. They went above and beyond to make me and my family satisfied. I love my vehicle and am driving around in a $25,000 more expensive car with my monthly payments only going up $29 dollars. They were Phenomenal. They definitely deserve recognition. ,I honestly was very satisfied and couldn't believe the deal and monthly payment they came up with for me, I was in shock, especially for the vehicle I leased. Not ONE other dealership could or would even come close or try to make a deal because of the mess I was in. I would recommend Fuccillo Ford to everyone and anyone. Especially GM Scott R. and McPherson Kilmer. They went above and beyond to make me and my family satisfied. I love my vehicle and am driving around in a $25,000 more expensive car with my monthly payments only going up $29 dollars. They were Phenomenal. They definitely deserve recognition.

Jamie, we always like to read customer feedback and are happy to know your recent visit was a pleasant one. Customer service is a huge priority for us..., so it is great to know that our team treated you with the respect you deserve. If there is anything else that we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out! Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Manager | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

April 6, 2018

It was fast service and the people were very nice. It was nice and clean throughout the building. Just a good experience.

Linda, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear about your great experience at Fuccillo Ford of East G...reenbush! If there is anything else we can do for you, just give us a call! Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Manager | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

March 22, 2018

Excellent customer service from the time I walked in and throughout the day. There were no surprises on cast when I picked up the car.

Thanks for your outstanding review, Mary! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let ...us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Manager | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

March 14, 2018

Because of the snow storms; I had to re-schedule my appointment twice; and they were very understanding; and fit me in between storms!!!! I appreciat...ed that. They offered to take me whereever I wanted to go while my car was being serviced; and only let me know when it was done. Also advised me ahead of time what charges would be on things I was having done that were not covered.

We appreciate the kind words, Edna. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Manager | mpanaro@fuccill...o.com | 518-479-1000

February 13, 2018

They answered all my questions and explained things in a manner that I could understand. Everyone was very helpful was well prepared to work on my c...ar.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us. We are delighted to hear you were treated with prompt, court...eous, and informative service. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again. Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Manager | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

February 1, 2018

got the truck right in for service about a hour very fast good work toke me up to pay and ask if very thing looks good

Thank you for the feedback, Stephen! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Sincerely, Matthew Panaro | General Mange...r | mpanaro@fuccillo.com | 518-479-1000

Fuccillo Ford of East Greenbush