North End Subaru Mazda

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1456 reviews

1456 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 3, 2018

We purchased our most recent Subaru from North End Subaru with the help of Bob Waite. Bob was funny and charming and was able to find us exactly what... we were looking for which was awesome since my hubby was pretty picky about what he did and didn't want in a new vehicle. We had the 2018 Forester and Outback on our shortlist and Bob provided us with plenty of information including the pros and cons of each. Both models were on the showroom floor and Bob went over each vehicle thoroughly with us. We ended up choosing the 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium and we were pleasantly surprised when Bob quoted us a great price right out of the gate, no "wheeling or dealing" just a fair price that fit our budget as well as met our needs and they were kind enough to throw in the remote start and WeatherTech floor liners at no extra charge when we asked for them. The 0% interest from Subaru Financing was also a great selling point and Tom Liddle was able to quickly help us through the credit process and get all our paperwork in place for our pickup a few days later. On-site registration is a lovely convenience as well as it saved us standing in line for an hour at the RMV. Overall a GREAT experience! I would definitely recommend Bob and the North End Team.

August 17, 2018

Polite, informative, timely, considerate. I had a funny noise when I backed up. Tom had it looked @. It was just a loose bolt. Took care of that no charge....

August 11, 2018

Just picked up my new Forester, great experience, great car! My experience with Frank Lajole in Sales was excellent, very caring and informative, with... a no ???pressure??? feel!

Frank Lajoie

(5.0) 153 reviews

August 3, 2018

Justin breaks the mold of a typical car salesman ??? He???s easy to work with, made us feel welcomed as soon as we walked into the dealership, and he has... a great sense of humor. He worked with us to get exactly what we were looking for (a new Crosstrek!). He and the team worked overtime to get the exact model we wanted all within a very tight schedule. Follow-up after we purchased the car has been great, and exemplifies just how much Justin and this dealership has gone above and beyond to make the car buying process the best we???ve ever experienced. We highly recommend working with Justin if you???re looking to get a new car! Best Internet Specialist eva!

August 2, 2018

This was our first Subaru purchase/lease and Justin was awesome to work with! He patiently walked us through every step of the way and answered and addressed... all our questions and concerns, multiple times. We visited the dealership several times, test driving various models, and Justin didn't miss a beat. He let us lead the way from one model to another, through to our final decision of our 2018 Legacy. Through it all we never felt any pressure or impatience to move any faster towards a decision. North End Subaru offers a very pleasant car shopping experience and all the people we worked with, from the sales team to the finance department, were professionals who couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful! While our Legacy is our first Subaru, it won't be our last! We absolutely love it! So call and ask for Justin and tell him Chip and Kim sent you! 😊

August 2, 2018

Justin is very friendly, knowledgeable, and not the least bit pushy. I was only there for service on my Forester and was not planning to buy a car on that... particular day. Justin assisted me in browsing their inventory without trying to talk me in to anything. I found a 2018 Impress that I loved and decided to take a stab in the dark and have them run the numbers for me. I wanted to be under $450 per month with $0 down on 36 month leases and I let Justin know exactly what I wanted. I signed a lease for $333 per month with $0 down. Justin is extremely trustworthy and is an excellent salesperson. I would highly recommend visiting him at North End for your next vehicle purchase, whether it be for a new or used car. He gives the impression of a salesperson who is honest and has his customers' best interests at heart. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely return to see Justin for any further car purchases.

August 2, 2018

We never thought negotiating for a car could be a pleasant and rewarding experience , but that has been our experience at North End Subaru. Last summer... we got our first ever Subaru. A Outback. Justin Gordan and manager Jesse were great to work with and we were very happy with our deal and love our Outback. This summer when time to replace out VW Tiguan we went back to North End and again Justin and Jesse were excellent to deal with. We are now a two Subaru family with our 2018 Forester.

Jesse Manning

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 68 reviews

August 2, 2018

Justin was very helpful and very professional. He gave us excellent service and was very patient with us. He walked us through everything and answered... all of our questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy/lease a Subaru. Tom was also great! He explained all the numbers, gave us options and made it easy for us to choose which one was best.

August 1, 2018

I've purchased a lot of cars from a lot of dealerships over the years, and these guys stand out as top notch in every way. Mark Atkinson, from the get-go,... was helpful and informative. Jason and Mike were up front and totally reasonable about the price of the car and what they were going to make, etc. Never once did we feel pressure on anything. They barely even tried to sell us extended warranties and the like. It was more of a "just so you know, these are some options available". And the whole experience was customer service from beginning to end- even after the sale when I had some complications with the bank and whatnot (nothing to do with the dealership). Mark even offered to be there anytime to go over all the car's features with my daughter, who we were purchasing the car for. (she was not able to be with us when we picked up) Oh, and they actually let me drive a Miata... which most dealerships won't let you do... and so I wound up buying one. So, within two weeks, we bought two cars from them. I also chatted a bit with the guys in service (Zach and Rob), and was amazed at how informed, interested, enthusiastic and helpful they were. Really can't say enough. Great dealership. Great people. And I'm super picky about this kind of thing.

Mark Atkinson

Zach Shepard

Assistant Parts Manager

NOT RATED

August 1, 2018

We just purchased our second Subaru from Northend Subaru, a 2018 Legacy with low mileage. We got a great deal with no pressure. The fastest we ever picked... out a car, part of which was because of our experience last time. Greg is a very knowledgeable and friendly salesman who works with you to find the car you want at the price you want. He took the time to answer all our questions before we purchased and while showing us our new car. Tom had the same friendly and knowledgeable way during financing, answering all our questions. And Marty was great too. Very good experience!

Greg Nuorimo