North End Subaru Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1429 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• January 3, 2018

We purchased our most recent Subaru from North End Subaru with the help of Bob Waite. Bob was funny and charming and was able to find us exactly what... we were looking for which was awesome since my hubby was pretty picky about what he did and didn't want in a new vehicle. We had the 2018 Forester and Outback on our shortlist and Bob provided us with plenty of information including the pros and cons of each. Both models were on the showroom floor and Bob went over each vehicle thoroughly with us. We ended up choosing the 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium and we were pleasantly surprised when Bob quoted us a great price right out of the gate, no "wheeling or dealing" just a fair price that fit our budget as well as met our needs and they were kind enough to throw in the remote start and WeatherTech floor liners at no extra charge when we asked for them. The 0% interest from Subaru Financing was also a great selling point and Tom Liddle was able to quickly help us through the credit process and get all our paperwork in place for our pickup a few days later. On-site registration is a lovely convenience as well as it saved us standing in line for an hour at the RMV. Overall a GREAT experience! I would definitely recommend Bob and the North End Team.

May 23, 2018

The team at North End Subaru (especially Greg Nuorimo) are consumate professionals providing friendly, courtious service. Buying a car there is easy ...and trouble free. I have purchased 3 Subaru vehicles from North End Subaru and will again in the future.

Greg Nuorimo

Subaru Sales Consultant

May 14, 2018

We could not be happier with the experience we had at North End Mazda. Having had several negative car buying experiences at other dealerships, we wer...e dreading having to go car shopping again. We decided to check out the CX-5 after seeing positive reviews online, and were very lucky to have found Dakota. He let us shop hassle free, and when we were ready to make a purchase Dakota, Jason, and Tom walked us through the process and explained everything, every step of the way. It was clearly their primary intention to make sure that we were happy with our decision, and that we were comfortable and informed through the entire purchase. I'd recommend coming to talk to them if you are even remotely interested in a Mazda.

May 14, 2018

Great laid back dealership, no pressure tactics or hidden agendas. Dakota was knowledgeable professional and responded to my numerous bombardment of ... texts very promptly, even after I had bought and driven away the car. On the finance side, Matt was equally as easy to work with. The overall experience was quick and painless ... not often you can say that when buying a new car !

May 5, 2018

We were looking to upgrade the 07 Subaru we had and Justin G was great to work with. He was very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend hi...m to everyone.

Justin Gordon

Subaru Sales Consultant

April 30, 2018

I do not like to car shop. Frank made it a wonderful experience. He is knowlegible, articulate and easy to talk to. I actually enjoyed the experience.... we told him what we were looking for, he asked us questions about what features we wanted and brought us to just the car that fit our needs. He was great with explaining all the paperwork and worked with us to get the payments within our budget. i would highly recommend both Northend Subaru and Frank.

April 30, 2018

I've been going to North End Subaru for several years now. Originally in purchasing our cars, to now servicing our cars. The cars have been very dep...endable, with just our regular maintenance intervals needed. I've found all of the Service department associates to be friendly, honest, and easy to work with. North End Subaru goes the extra mile and will do the little things, like wash your car, or touch up a chipped paint spot so that it doesn't rust. The waiting room is a bit small, and could use a private/quiet area for those of us who are trying to work on our laptops while we wait for our vehicles.

April 29, 2018

Dakota Brouillard was my sales person and Matt Gledhill the Finance Manager. They both made the entire buying process comfortable and transparent. I w...as able to test drive a couple of cars without any pressure. I had lots of questions about options and add-ons that they took time to research and answer. When it came to pick up the car, final financial paperwork was upfront and without any surprises. We went through everything in a relaxed manner and I felt good about what I was signing. Dakota then took time with me in the car to explain things in more detail. He also sent me off with a full tank of gas. This is the second time I have used this dealership. Both times there was a high standard of service that makes them a dealership I look forward to working with,

April 28, 2018

5 star service. I purchased my 2018 Subaru legacy. Justin was awesome. From start to finish Justin went above and beyond for me. I had 2006 Subaru leg...acy that I traded. From the service dept to sales I was blown away by their customer service. I am so happy I won't do business anywhere else Peter Montgomery

April 28, 2018

Had a headlight out on my 2010 Subaru Outback. Needed it fixed quickly as I was going on a trip. Was told to bring it in and they would take care of ...it. Much to my surprise the service department discovered it was covered under an extended warranty. Fixed my light and even washed my car at no cost. Had a different Subaru dealer for other service that replaced the other headlight two months earlier and charged my 78.00. I now have a new and better Subaru dealer for service and future services. Thanks to Tom and Matt.

North End Subaru Mazda