North End Subaru

1493 reviews

1493 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• January 3, 2018

We purchased our most recent Subaru from North End Subaru with the help of Bob Waite. Bob was funny and charming and was able to find us exactly what... we were looking for which was awesome since my hubby was pretty picky about what he did and didn't want in a new vehicle. We had the 2018 Forester and Outback on our shortlist and Bob provided us with plenty of information including the pros and cons of each. Both models were on the showroom floor and Bob went over each vehicle thoroughly with us. We ended up choosing the 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium and we were pleasantly surprised when Bob quoted us a great price right out of the gate, no "wheeling or dealing" just a fair price that fit our budget as well as met our needs and they were kind enough to throw in the remote start and WeatherTech floor liners at no extra charge when we asked for them. The 0% interest from Subaru Financing was also a great selling point and Tom Liddle was able to quickly help us through the credit process and get all our paperwork in place for our pickup a few days later. On-site registration is a lovely convenience as well as it saved us standing in line for an hour at the RMV. Overall a GREAT experience! I would definitely recommend Bob and the North End Team.

November 4, 2018

The team at North End is outstanding and Rob in particular did everything possible to make sure I could get a vehichle in my current situation. North End... is the place to go if you're looking to purchase a vehicle !

Rob Laflamme

NOT RATED

October 28, 2018

You should go to the Service Department at North End Subaru you will never be disappointed. Matt R and Josh M are a great team.

October 28, 2018

I came in for my 48k service today and Tom, Josh and Matt were great! The entire service team at North End Subaru know how to satisfy their customers!

October 28, 2018

I’m never disappointed when I come to the service department at North End Subaru. Matt R is very knowledgeable and passionate about his job and making... sure that the customer leaves happy.

October 28, 2018

I highly recommend going to North end Subaru service to visit Joshua Machado in the service department he is the best I have ever had for a service advisor... and I’m truly blessed to have worked with him When it comes to fixing my car

October 25, 2018

One low beam headlight was out on my Outback. I was told if headlights are out NES will squeeze you in to replace it ASAP due to the fact you can receive... a citation for driving without both headlights. tha s was done and it was covered under warranty.

October 22, 2018

Mark is the man with a plan!!!...

Mark Atkinson

Mazda Sales Consultant

(5.0) 134 reviews

October 16, 2018

It was my first time buying a car from North End Mazda. Our sales representative was Mark Atkinson and he was absolutely great. I felt truly welcomed and... comfortable when it came to looking at different cars. Mark answered any questions or any concerns with us with full transparency about the pros and cons with each car. He was super knowledgeable about any car questions we had and above all, very friendly and truly about his customers. Ended up buying a used Mazda 3 and he made sure that I knew every in-and-out with the car before driving away. When Mark found out that a latch in the console was broken, he immediately worked with the service team to fix the latch within 24 hours- incredible service! I truly appreciate the hard work, dedication and immediacy of the North End team. It was great learning and working with Mark and the team at North End. I would totally recommend North End Mazda for anyone looking for a no hassle car buying experience with a staff that truly is for their clients. Thank you again! -AJ

Mark Atkinson

(5.0) 61 reviews

Rob Newton

(5.0) 14 reviews

October 16, 2018

I'm naturally suspicious of car dealerships because I've purchased a car before, I used to work at the RMV, and I used to work at a car dealership. I was... expecting to be pressured into more than I was looking for, tricked into all sorts of extra fees, and given the runaround when it came time to pick up my car. None of this happened. We started the process with Frank L (aka Frank 1). He was super friendly and gave me all sorts of literature on the Crosstrek and the Impreza , and print outs to compare the prices / prices with different add ons. He said that if I wanted a color they didn't have, they could trade with another dealership for exactly what I wanted. And I was like, "No way, Jose. I'm not paying a delivery fee." And Frank 1 was like, "We don't charge delivery fees. There would be no additional cost to you." He explained that they already had a couple scheduled for delivery, and gave us the information on those cars, too. Then we left to think about it. I was worried about being spammed with phone calls and emails while I made my decision. This did not happen. I decided on a blue Crosstrek, one that was already going to be delivered to the dealership, and we went back. Frank 1 was off that day, but Frank C (aka Frank 2) helped us. Just like Frank 1, Frank 2 was super friendly and helpful! We were able to leave a deposit for the car, and then we went over all the extra things that were scheduled to be added to the car. Frank 2 let me downgrade / remove the things I didn't want and didn't try to trick me into going with a more expensive option. Wow! Then we just had to wait for it to arrive. The car arrived almost a full week early. We scheduled to pick it up on a Friday, and it was very busy. Frank 1 was doing 3 things at once, but I never felt like I was neglected or ignored. We finished the paperwork, they registered it for me, and then Frank 1 went over every aspect of the car with me. It was honestly the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Pros Nice & Friendly No pressure attitude Straightforward on price No hidden fees Knowledgeable Cons: I only wish they could inspect cars on property

Frank Lajoie