• Great car buying experience

After having a horrible experience at Rodman Ford in Foxboro we went in a little wary to say the least. But, even though we came late on Sunday afternoon a couple hours before closing, we were greeted by the Sales Manager Stephen who answered our questions and introduced us to Anthony. Anthony showed us a truck we loved and he and Stephen worked with us on pricing to get us in our budget range, including throwing in labor for running boards and a bed liner. They didn't push too hard, and they left us alone a few times so we could discuss without them in earshot. Then the financing people walked us through everything and answered my million questions (still wary from the Foxboro experience), staying past closing time. We pick up the new truck tomorrow and we couldn't be happier!

• Services

Customer service and technical work was excellent.

Customer service and technical work was excellent.

• Quality Service

Warranty battery service was efficient and the replacement exchange was expedited. ALWAYS excellent service!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, David! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Oil change and Tire Rotation

I had no issues with dropping of the car and waiting for it. People at the front desk were great and all went well. They rotated the tires and supposedly checked the air pressure. One of the caps for the tire stem was missing and they did not bother to replace it. That to me is a very inexpensive thing and you probably have lots laying around. If I were the tech I would have put one on, but maybe management frowns on that. Steve Silva

• Ask the right questions

We appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Drum hill ford is very well maintained and the staff are very professional and polite. My grievance is that the rebate system is not automatic and that the staff could be more helpful to the customers by reminding them every time that they are eligible for a rebate with The Works package from Ford. Also I feel it is deceptive to advertise a special on wiper blades for only certain vehicles but not specify which ones in the ad.

• Great service, very clean and modern

I purchased my Fusion 2 years ago and the experience Great. The service department is great! My car was ready when they said it would be. The personnel were very courteous from sales, service and cashier. I would highly recommend Drum Hill Ford to anyone!

We're happy to have been of service to you, Caroline! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation!

• Regular service to our 2005 Ford Focus

We are totally satisfied with Drum Hill Ford's service to our vehicles. Regardless of who the service rep is, we always receive good information about our vehicles and the appropriate time to replace brakes, tires, or other parts.

Robert Hawking, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Appreciate the last minute add in for services!

Needed last minute oil change before vacation. Guys were able to get me in and out so I could leave when needed. Thanks!

• 2 vehicle purchases in under a year

Purchase my second car within a year from Drum Hill and my first truck. I took care of most of the administration and negotiation on-line and with email, with a quick stop by the lot to physically see some trucks. Really great interaction with the stuff...zero "sales pitch", just let me do what I came in to do. from start to finish...was a three day process. Easy, painless, and another positive experience for this dealership.

Hi, Charles Gillis, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. The staff at Drum Hill Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Ralph Parasole

My Ford Escape was due for an Inspection sticker. I assume the car is in great shape because a new sticker was placed on the front windshield