4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Low Pressure at Greater Lowell Buick GMC
    March 30, 2016

Low pressure, helpful, friendly new car buying experience. Helpful sales rep with good vehicle knowledge.

Professional
    April 4, 2018

Very professional and helpful staff. Always feel like service is quick and job is done correctly. Would recommend to anyone!

A great car buying experience!
    March 7, 2018

Jacob my salesman was excellent. Delivered the car to me at my office in CT the day after I spoke with him. The next day they delivered and installed ...the floor mats they had to order, at my office. The sales manager gave me a great deal upfront and I bought the Denali XL that day over the phone.

Best Service
    January 18, 2018

I?d like to extend a special thank you to Ray in the service department. He provided the best level of customer service by showing compassion and und...erstanding.

overall not pleased
    July 16, 2017

Purchased a 2012 Traverse. Car was received dirty with a cracked in the windshield and in need of an alignment. Overall not pleased. Not even a cou...rtesy call from the dealer after spending 20k. First time I've ever purchased a vehicle and the dealer doesn't at least follow up with a call after to see how we feel about he purchase. They preach "husband and wife owned dealer." It just felt like the run of the mill dealer just like the rest. Trying to sell us fabric care add ons etc. Not overall pleased with this dealer. Would not recommend. Jacob the sales person not very knowledgeable. Seemed to struggle with the process of selling us the car.

Maintenance
    November 30, 2016

I love their maintenance here at the dealer. The only reason i didnt give it 5 stars was because of the price but thats because its a dealer. The serv...ice was great and the inspection they give with an oil change is really good as they give you a printout of what needs service and what doesnt and they give you numbers to go along with it. Come to find out i was being pushed for a break job from a mechanic and I didnt need one according to my dealer.

Everything you could want.
    February 21, 2016

Clean, modern facility with great food and beverages available gratis. Superior onsite model selection. Gave me a great initial price but I was able t...o negotiate a $1,000 perk to close the deal. Every detail went without a hitch.

November 11, 2012

This dealership was fantastic! I went in shopping for a used vehicle. The sales person was not hounding what so ever. He wouldnt show me anything I co...uld not afford and was very curtious. After choosing a vehicle, the finance manager (on a saturday) worked with me for two hours finding the best deal he could with the bank. I left there with a great car for the money, excellent service and went in the next month for an oil change with a car at my disposal for going to work. Very nice atmosphere and the owner was very helpful and curtious. Would purchase another car there in a heartbeat!

Pleasently Surprised
    March 25, 2012

Long time Honda family that had written off GMC in general a long time ago. The arrival of our twins last year forced us to look at a bigger car, and ...my wife fell in love with the Acadia. Found a used Acadia here in Cars.com and started working with the dealer. Can't say enough good things here. I live in northern VT, so this was a true internet transaction. Dealer was fantastic, emailing pics of everything I asked for, willing to negotiate via email and working with me to make it as easy as possible. No pressure or stupid sales tactics, just open and honest back and forth while we worked out a deal. Highlight of the deal was they even drove the vehicle to me in VT to complete the transaction, we actually completed the deal in a K Mart parking lot. Dealer was great through the whole process. Got a good deal on the car and a good value on my trade in. These guys will work hard to earn your business and treat you well along the way, what more can you ask for?

733 Rogers St Lowell, MA 01852