Greater Lowell Buick GMC

New 877-545-5127 Dealer Website
Used 877-676-8291 Email Dealer
Service 877-525-7025

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Pleasently Surprised

Long time Honda family that had written off GMC in general a long time ago. The arrival of our twins last year forced us to look at a bigger car, and my wife fell in love with the Acadia. Found a used Acadia here in Cars.com and started working with the dealer. Can't say enough good things here. I live in northern VT, so this was a true internet transaction. Dealer was fantastic, emailing pics of everything I asked for, willing to negotiate via email and working with me to make it as easy as possible. No pressure or stupid sales tactics, just open and honest back and forth while we worked out a deal. Highlight of the deal was they even drove the vehicle to me in VT to complete the transaction, we actually completed the deal in a K Mart parking lot. Dealer was great through the whole process. Got a good deal on the car and a good value on my trade in. These guys will work hard to earn your business and treat you well along the way, what more can you ask for?

• Low Pressure at Greater Lowell Buick GMC

Low pressure, helpful, friendly new car buying experience. Helpful sales rep with good vehicle knowledge.

• Everything you could want.

Clean, modern facility with great food and beverages available gratis. Superior onsite model selection. Gave me a great initial price but I was able to negotiate a $1,000 perk to close the deal. Every detail went without a hitch.

• Greater Lowell Buick GMC

This dealership was fantastic! I went in shopping for a used vehicle. The sales person was not hounding what so ever. He wouldnt show me anything I could not afford and was very curtious. After choosing a vehicle, the finance manager (on a saturday) worked with me for two hours finding the best deal he could with the bank. I left there with a great car for the money, excellent service and went in the next month for an oil change with a car at my disposal for going to work. Very nice atmosphere and the owner was very helpful and curtious. Would purchase another car there in a heartbeat!