Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

70 reviews

July 18, 2018

I cannot provide a positive review of this "facility". After 3 attempts to diagnose a clunk, common to caliber/patriot/compass models, each time... told "your suspensions tight". 6 months later the entire brake system needs replacing, front & rear lower control arms, front & rear struts & shocks, mounts, everything is shot. Quoted me 5k worth of repairs, but couldn't explain how their "factory trained technicians" couldn't get it right.

Hi There, we hate to hear your experience was not the best it could of been and we would like to try and resolve this situation with you offline. Woul...d you mind messaging us your contact info or emailing sdemers@cueterchrysler.com so we can reach out directly? Thank you.

October 29, 2017

My overall experience was very pleasing. Dale from this dealer was amazing . He was very honest about his product. Never met a sells person so honest and... willing to help us get the best deals. I would recomend going to him whenever you need a new/used car.

March 2, 2017

We had the best sales consultant that we could had asked for. He was there for every question and/ or need we had given him. To us we believed he went... above and beyond his duties. Very informative and if he didn't know a question he would get right on it and find out the answer. I believe while we were in the office he must had walked 50 miles alone in the sales offices. I DON'T THINK WE WOULD HAD PURCHASED A VECHILE IF IT WASN'T FOR MIKE. Great and pleasant person. Glad we had the chance to meet him.

February 21, 2017

One of the best dealerships we visited. While searching all over Michigan for the right vehicle we received a phone call and an email from Richard Martinez... one of the salesman at Cueter. He told us that he had found what he thought we were looking for. So enroute to Warren we took a detour and paid him a visit late that afternoon. After meeting with Richard he showed us the truck and allowed us to test drive it not only around town but on the highway as well. Wife loved it so we talked numbers and that same day he gave us an appraisal on our trade in even though they were getting ready to close. We had done our homework an the value of the trade so we knew what would be an acceptable amount and Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM came through with more than we expected and a great offer on the new vehicle. Closed the deal a few days later. All the people there were very friendly and helpful. Thanks Richard and Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM!!

February 14, 2017

The man who helped me in the device department was very nice

February 14, 2017

Bought my first car through a program they have for people with "not so good" credit. Once I'm done with all the payments I'll have the car junked. It's... no good and every time you go to have a diagnostic ran they magically can't find anything wrong.

February 11, 2017

Very impressed with the fast and friendly service I received from Jason in finance and Mike McCaully in sales. They had me on the road quickly with no... hassles. Love my new car!

February 10, 2017

Fantastic no pressure sales person!! That is why this is the third getting a car at Cueter. In addition having family members purchase there.

January 20, 2017

I had to drop my 2016 Wrangler off for recall/warranty work. I also scheduled my 1st oil change/tire rotation. When I scheduled the appointment it was... determined I had to drop off my Wrangler since the repair would take a while. I was told a loaner car would be available. After I dropped off my Wrangler I had to wait just under 1 hr for the loaner. I was told it would be 5 minutes. Not sure what happened. Otherwise the service at the dealer was fine. Also when Enterprise did show up for the loaner car the gentleman was very nice.

December 14, 2016

Mark Cocoran did a great job getting my early trade in so I could lease the new Charger. Thanks