Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Inc

New 888-502-1974 Dealer Website
Used 888-398-4569 Email Dealer
Service 888-419-3482

Average based on 83 reviews.
  • Excellent Experience

I was in town visiting family and began to have issues with my vehicle. I was referred to Jordan by a family member, he made the process incredibly easy. I fell in love with a red compass and he made it happen in a payment that I could afford. Jake in finance was even able to get me a better rate then my local credit union could as well. I WILL be back to Friendly again!!

Hello Linda, we are happy to hear that your experience here at Friendly Dodge was one to make you come back! We look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle purchase! Congrats!

• Quick and Easy

I had a quick and easy car buying experience, the sales staff was courteous and fair!

• Happy with the service

We are very happy and appreciate the service that we received! The staff is pleasant when we entered the facility. We will definitely be back!

• best car buying experience ever

Bought a ram 2500 and it was the easiest dealership experience. John, Scott, and Heather were amazing. Very knowledgeable and worked hard to earn your business. They really made you feel like family.

• best experience ever at a dealership!

One of the best experiences at a car dealership. John, Scott, Heather, and Jacob really made you feel like family.

• Excellent Experience

Glad to hear you had an excellent experience with Dave Mattei! We look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

I drove an hour to get to the dealership. Was a bit hesitant because of the distance. However, it was an excellent experience. Dave M. was very laid back, very knowledgeable and was not expressing pressure at all. He spent all the time I needed to make a decision and answered every question that I had. I recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car.

• Highly recommended

Thank you Marie for the kind review, I will be sure to pass this along to Rodney!

This is my second car from friendlys and from Rodney. I know they worked to get me the best deal possible each time. Would highly recommend them to others

• 2016 Jeep Patriot

Glad to hear your love your new Jeep Patriot! We look forward to doing more business with you! Congrats!

Love my new Patriot. The sales experience was the best I've ever had. It was worth the 1 hr. drive. My In Laws are extremely happy.....especially with the Finance Dept. Not pushy...upfront and honest. They gave me what I wanted and didn't try to surprise me.

• great sales presentation

Holly and the finance manager Jacob. He has great strategy for finding a compatible car with my financial situation. He is willing to work with me to find reliable transportation.

Thank you for the kind review I will be happy to share this with Holly and Jake! I'm glad you had a great experience here at Friendly Dodge! Welcome to the Friendly Family!

• Drove 200 miles, they kept their word!!

I found a truck on Autotrader at Friendly Dodge, I asked for more info and they answered every question. I normally don't believe a word that comes out of a sales persons mouth, but they had the documentation to back it. Everything seemed to check out. Next step was to drive the 200 miles there. I did and so far I glad I did. The sales staff got me into that truck. No bait and switch! No up selling!! They did a great job and I wouldn't be hesitant to travel back in a few years.

Thank you Dan for the kind review! I'm happy that you had a great experience here at Friendly Dodge we look forward to having you again! Welcome to the Friendly Family!