• Great service, friendly staff

Worked with Frank from the time I saw my vehicle on cars.Com until purchase. Was very friendly and answered any questions I had. Never felt pressured to purchase vehicle and worked to get me the best price possible. Love my vehicle and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Fowlerville Ford.

Deborah, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Routine Maintenance

The work was done as expected. The people are friendly and knowledgable

Tom, we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

The work was done as expected. The people are friendly and knowledgable

• Ford F-150

Met time constraints with repair. Fast, knowledgeable, honest, and friendly staff.

Adam, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to choose Fowlerville Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Fowlerville Ford Service

Routine Maintenance Done Well. Called for an appointment and done on time as promised.

• Customer Service.

Customer friendly. Very easy and worry free service department.

Customer friendly. Very easy and worry free service department.

• Great service.

The service department is A-1. Prompt, courteous, and knowledgable.

The service department is A-1. Prompt, courteous, and knowledgable.

• Looking For A Truck

The sales guy was really great. He let me test drive the truck offer to put a new battery in if needed. After test driving the truck I smelled oil and I decided not to purchase the truck. He was very understanding and said keep in contact if i decided to come there again.

Thank you, Lennell, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Expensive repair

I have a 2012 Fusion that the heat was not working and it also needed brakes. They had to order the part, but it came in when they said and the repair was completed in the timeframe they quoted. The estimate was close to the price for parts and repairs also. Overall a good experience.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Karen. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• WHAAAAAAT

It was a good experience. Don,t know what else I should be saying. maybe send balloons and flowers???????????

Thanks, Terence! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• great service