Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 326 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

326 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com

• Extremely Satisfied
    May 26, 2016

Adam Hurst is the best!! I was looking for a 2016 200 with certain features and Adam did everything he could to find the perfect car for me. The whole... process only took one week from the initial contact until my new car was delivered to my house. I am extremely satisfied and will definitely come back for my next car :-)

A fun experience!!
    April 14, 2018

Chris Campbell made the new car buying experience easy and fun! He was patient with me while I looked at virtually every Jeep Wrangler on the lot. He ...listened to my wants/needs and helped to find me the perfect vehicle. The staff is knowledgeable, welcoming and friendly.

Overall Experience

Steve Vigh helped me find a beautiful used car.
    April 10, 2018

It was a painless process in bringing my used car in and finding a newer used car to replace it. The entire thing was a good experience.

Amazing Service
    March 31, 2018

Brian Vlisides and everyone else was extremely helpful! I was in a hurry and they we're very accommodating with my needs! Would 100% recommend

I love my car
    March 28, 2018

The best salesman in the world i wont go anywhere else thanks chris for making it easy to purchase a vehicle dont need running around shopping for goo...d deal's chris gives you the bottom rock price guaranted you won't find the cheapest prices around

Overall Experience

FIVE STARS ISN???T NEARLY ENOUGH!!!
    March 17, 2018

OMG!!! I can???t even begin to tell you how fantastic my experience with Chris Campbell was! Are you looking for a salesman who treats you like family..., greets you with the biggest smile and a hug,offers you candy, refreshments AND gets you THE BEST DEAL ON YOUR NEW VEHICLE? That would be Chris! This is my third RAM truck lease, and my second lease with Chris. As long as Chris is selling RAM???s I won???t be getting any other brand! I can???t sing his praises loud enough. He is crushing the competition by at least a buck fifty or more! Yeah, that???s not a typo!!! I think there???s magic in his fingertips because he makes it happen! If you???re in the market for a new Chrysler vehicle, RUN don???t walk to see my ???Uncle??? Chris! You won???t be sorry you did and you???ll be driving away in a very nicely equipped new ride for a GREAT price! Thank you Chris for all you did for me. You rock!!! 👍🏾👍🏾 Sandy H.

Excellent customer service from Scott
    March 15, 2018

Scott Myers is awesome! From our first phone conversation to when we met in person as I picked up my new Jeep, he made me feel more like a friend tha...n a customer. He made the entire process of leasing a new vehicle extremely efficient and never pressured me into making a decision or tried to work outside my budget. When I arrived to pick up my new Jeep Chris Campbell eagerly jumped in and assisted me with the paperwork while Scott switched (and washed) my license plate so I could get back on the road in a timely manner. I can't say enough good things about the way I was treated and look forward to working with Scott the future .

Above and Beyond
    March 12, 2018

Scott was very knowledgable of the Jeep brand and went above and beyond. He is great listener and truly listens to your needs and wants

2018 Rubicon JL
    February 26, 2018

First time at this dealership and they won me over with price and friendly staff. The massage chairs didn???t hurt. They practically gave me a 2018 ...Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL. I would recommend trying them out. Robert went above and beyond to make the sale happen.

Great Experience with Scott
    February 12, 2018

I purchased my new Compass from Scott Myers. Besides having a Great personality he was very helpful and listened to all my needs. He went above and be...yond to help me find the vehicle that was perfect for me. If you want a salesman that is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and will help you find your perfect vehicle go see Scott at Szott.

Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep