• Betty Hollister

Best experience I have ever had at an Auto Dealership. The salesman, Dan Dinola, was exceptional. He is professional, knowledgeable, great personality and not pushy. I have never had a General Manager get as involved as Chris Bucher did. The 3 times I visited the dealership, he made it a point to come over to say hello and shake my hand. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and eager to help. Customer Service at Goldstein Buick is unbelievable, the best I have ever seen. I would highly recommend the Goldstein Dealership on Central Ave. in Albany and Dan Dinola, he's the best. Thankyou to the staff at Goldstein for making the purchase of my Buick Cascada so pleasant.

• Excellent Sales Process

Tyler Hess did a great job showing us the Buick Enclave and the GMC Acadia. We made a deal with Glen and we were happy with the deal, the process and the great GMC Acadia.

• Best Buying Experience Ever

The most positive aspect for us, besides the quality product that Buick is, was staff that actually KNEW their product and how to present it - any question asked were answered accurately and quickly - our sales rep, Mr. Van Ness and all other staff members were pleasant and efficient - lastly, the dealership makes every effort to encourage a long term relationship to meet your auto service needs

• C.M.Turner

The buying process was enhanced buy knowledgable and friendly personal. The process was efficient and without the usual hassle.

• buick cascade convertible

everybody was helpful mostly tony and glenn. they researched my car and i ended up with a great car.

• Our lucky day at Goldstein's in Albany!

My husband and I took our 2013 Buick Verano to Goldstein's for an oil change. While waiting we took a look at what used cars they had on the lot. Lo and behold there was the car we needed! We literally swapped our car for a 2009 Buick Lucerne. We had discussed needing a car big enough to accommodate our new lifestyles (we're both seniors with walkers now)and this car suited our needs! What are the chances of finding exactly what you need? Excellent chance at Goldstein's! We've been purchasing cars from them for many years. Everyone we dealt with was professional and friendly. Stress-free shopping! It really is "no bull"!

• also love my 2015 sierra

very good experience second vehicle bought from Goldsteins very happy with the results and the staff

• Excellent Service at Goldstein

Had a great experience purchasing my new vehicle at Goldstein. Adam Rosenbaum greeted us and proceeded to be a very friendly, informative and efficient salesperson. The entire process was easy and enjoyable and we drove away in our new Buick Encore, which we love! Thanks

• Excellent Service

I received excellent service from everyone I met at the dealership, Tony Orlando, Mark Perrotti, Lucas Ross and Glen Taunton. Tony understood my needs and made sure they were met. Mark explained everything very carefully. Lucas explained the service procedures and Glen made sure that I was satisfied and taken care of. I owned a Buick for 13 years and would not have wanted anything else.

• Good experience

The sales staff very helpful No high pressure They made needed repairs to body before we bought used car Finance staff also helpful in finding best payment option to fit our budget Look to be a long time customer