Average based on 109 reviews.
  • Acadia 2017 Lease

Goldstein GMC got me into a new 2017 Acadia without any hassle when the "other" dealer could not. Thanks Goldstein GMC!

• Goldstein Buick/ GMC

Very pleasant buying experience. Tony is a great salesman.

Very pleasant buying experience. Tony is a great salesman.

• New Canyon

Worked with Katie B and she was great. Found the exact truck I wanted. Would come back again.

• Acadia purchase

Katie Barber was great helping us pick out and make a deal for an Acadia. Would go to her again. Management was also very responsive and worked closely with us.

• Buick Encore: Salesperson was Tony Orlando. Great!

The salesman was extremely courteous and patient with me. I test drove two different versions of the encore before I settled on the front wheel drive model. I already have recommended TONY ORLANDO and Goldstein Buick to someone. The car itself is a charm, smooth riding with very quick pickup, and easy comfortable handling. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Buick Encore

I leased a 2016 Encore in August. The Goldstein dealership is first class. The sales associate, sales manager, finance consultant and finance manager made for an enjoyable, easy and satisfying experience. The facility is welcoming and modern. This was my first experience with Goldstein Buick/GMC; I would recommend them highly.

• Great experience

I recently purchased a 2016 Yukon Denali from Goldstein Buick GMC. I worked with Katie Barber and Glen Taunton, and they were both very professional and courteous and a pleasure to do business with. Overall, I was very impressed with everyone that I met at the dealership and the whole car buying experience was a pleasant one.

• A Great Experience

When we arrived at the dealership we were greeted by Ben. He showed us the vehicle we were interested in right away and was very knowledgeable, answering any and all questions we had. When it was time to trade our vehicle and purchase a new one, Ben made us a deal that we couldn't pass up! The vehicle we purchased hadn't yet arrived on the lot. Ben called us the exact moment the truck was pulling in with our vehicle to notify us of it's arrival. He knew we were eager to get our new car and got the vehicle ready quickly so we could pick it up at our earliest convenience. Everyone else that we spoke to at the dealership was very kind and accommodating. Overall, a great experience!

• Purchase of my 2016 Buick Verano

Overall my experience in buying my Buick was a very positive one. William Albano, my salesman, was very helpful and courteous. I feel the entire staff was customer oriented and provided quality help. The only negative part of my experience was that I was at the dealership for two hours to pick up my new vehicle. My appointment was for 2:00pm and I left a little after 4:00pm. Overall I was very pleased with the process and hope that the high level of customer satisfaction is upheld in the future when service is needed on my new vehicle.

• Very professional

The process of buying a vehicle was very easy and everyone we dealt with were very professional.