4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 537 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

537 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Scott Motor Mall from DealerRater.com

May 23, 2018

The salesmen (Nelson) was helpful and informative without being pushy or aggressive. I am one of the people who hates car shopping and the service pr...ovided at this dealership and by my sales person made the process painless.

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad Nelson was able to provide you with excellent customer service! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

May 23, 2018

Whether it is the Sales or Service department, I always receive friendly and helpful service. People who work here always exceed my expectations. Th...ank you much!

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to hear you were provided with excellent customer service! We look forward to seeing you on your next visi...t with us!

May 22, 2018

Very happy. They are on time. Great customer service. This dealership has integrity! I???ve always have had a good experience at Dick Scott Motor Ma...ll in Fowlerville.

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you were provided with excellent customer service! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with ...us!

May 22, 2018

Repair was quick and it looks great! Always pleasant. Could have been cleaned better but even Scott noticed that no bother. Thank you Scott and team

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your review! We are glad you were provided with quick and excellent customer service! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit w...ith us!

Teri Best

Body Shop Assistant

May 19, 2018

I searched for a Jeep for nearly 2 months with Nelson Cypher. He found me a used, metallic blue 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk which will be great on & off ...road.

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We are glad to hear Nelson was able to help find the perfect Jeep for you! We hope you enjoy your new Cherokee for m...any years to come!

May 19, 2018

I am only giving 3 stars due to the fact that my vehicle was not washed or vacuumed. Every other dealership I have taken my cars to have done so no m...atter what service was performed. Other than that I found the staff to be very helpful.

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear our staff provided you with excellent customer service! We take all comments and concerns seriously a...nd will use them to improve our process moving forward.

May 18, 2018

Rick Tavormina should sell you your next car! He is friendly and knowledgeable. We emailed and texted throughout the day, and by that evening we were ...picking up a new Compass for my daughter. Another great experience with Rick as my salesman.

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad Rick provided you with such excellent and convenient customer service! We hope your daughter enjoys her ne...w Jeep!

May 18, 2018

Good experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Very easy to work with and very willing to answer any ...questions.

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad to have had an opportunity to work with you and provide excellent customer service! We hope you enjoy... your new vehicle!

May 16, 2018

I starting buying new trucks in 1972 all GMs this is my first Ram.I have had a few problems but Scott in the service department at Dick Scott in Flowe...rvill Mich. is by far the best service manager I???ve work with.Pepole like Scott are why dealerships do so well. Thanks Scott!!!!

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your very kind review! We are glad Scott has been able to make your service experience as easy and convenient as possible! We appreciate... you taking the time to review your experience with our dealership and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

May 14, 2018

I went in with a plan of action that didn't pan out once we hit the financing phase, and everyone bent over backwards to get me what I needed in a way... I could afford it. Very helpful, down to earth folks. I will definitely go back there for my next vehicle purchase!

Dick Scott Motor Mall

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to have been able to make your purchase experience as easy and accommodating as possible! We hope you enjo...y your new vehicle!

3030 Fowlerville Rd Fowlerville, MI 48836