Townsend Sales & Service, Inc.

• Great place to service your vehilce

Consistent quality service at reasonable prices backed up with a good service desk staff..

• service

had oil and filter change plus the car waxed, Itlooks great and everyone was great that took care of us

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• oil change

timely service been going there since I bought my truck in 2010.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

timely service been going there since I bought my truck in 2010.

• I just had an oil and filter change.

I was very pleased with your service .............................................

Philip, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Very happy customer

I was very happy with how the sales associate helped me find the right deal for me.

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Townsend Sales & Service, Inc.!

• Excellent service

Dropped of vehicle for service and everything went well

Dropped of vehicle for service and everything went well

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Michael! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Townsend Ford Sales and Service!

• Best dealer around

Like always better than expected.you always go above and beyond

Like always better than expected.you always go above and beyond

• Service

I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and a warranty service. As always, I received great service. The customer service was excellent.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Linda! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 2016 Ford Focus Service

Although we did not have an appointment, the vehicle was serviced. Great job!

Thanks, Thaddeus! At Townsend Ford Sales and Service, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Although we did not have an appointment, the vehicle was serviced. Great job!

• great service

Service was done in a timely manner and done right. Staff were top notch explaining all work being done and cost.