Townsend Sales & Service, Inc.

• Larry Wells

Jeremy was excellent to deal with. I will always return to Townsend Ford for all my vehicle needs. Once again I am very impressed with this dealership!!!!

• Becky Demmons

My son had a flat tire on the way to work and we had road hazard on his tires that Townsend Ford had put on his car this fall. They had the tire replaced and him back on his way very quickly. Thank you for your continued excellent service Debbie!!!!

• 2012 Lincoln MKZ

We had to leave the car, but then were going out of town for the holiday. You did not pressure as to which repair we should choose, gave us reasonable estimates about the life of the repaid and once we gave the go ahead completed the repair in good time. thanks,

Beth, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We'll be sure to let the team know about your feedback and five stars! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Great service!!

The service was great and timely, and the employees were all very friendly!

The service was great and timely, and the employees were all very friendly!

• Happy Repeat Customer

Outstanding service as always! The take the time to review all the little details. I got my money's worth.

Thanks! We truly appreciate your continued business with us, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

• Unsheduled Service

I had a dead battery and was out of commission, I could not shut my truck off or it would not start . They got me right in and installed new battery while I waited and got me back on the road within the hour. As always the good service I always get here

Gordon, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! At Townsend Sales & Service, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Nedelman

competitive pricing and great delivery nice dealership to deal with

competitive pricing and great delivery nice dealership to deal with

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this positive feedback, Gary! We hope you continue to choose Townsend Sales & Service, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Great service

Always have a great experience there. We have bought 3 new cars and had them serviced from time to time and the service staff has been excellent.

• Fantastic Service

From making the appointment to when the servicing was done, all the staff was super!

James, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great Salesman: Very Helpful and Friendly

Fantastic atmosphere! I am extremely excited about my purchase and am looking to driving my 2017 Ford Fusion!