• Need to be More statisfactory

People were pleasant, but after installing a new tire sensor, dash light was still on. Had to return for them to clear it off. :( Plus Mechanic, left Greasy Foot Prints on carpet & Didn't Clean UP!

• Good facilities

Not much this time the wait time was too long. And some of the personnell were somewhat rude and not real helpful.

• 1983 ford mustang

We brought our car in for transmission and carburetor work. We brought it to them on wed, they told us it would be finished by 5 on friday. When we went to pick it up, there was a sticky note on the paperwork stating more work needs to be done. We took it to a car show on sat and brought it back to the shop so they could finish it on mon. (Thats what the mgr Andy told my husband. I called at 3:30, the electrician hasnt even looked at it yet. Dont tell me its done when its not. I paid in full for the work they had done, thinking that covered everything. I guess not, im paid up through friday which means we owe more after the electrician finishes. They dont call to keep us informed, they are rude when we call. Not satisfied at all. We never had these issues when Mike Lemon was in charge. He knew communication was key to keeping the customers happy.

• good atmosphere,good service

the service dept was willing to make an adjustment in their schedule to perform my service. my service need was spur of the moment.

• Great dealership, trusted staff

I trust the staff at the dealership to service my truck, enough so that I am willing to drive from home west of Kalamazoo to the dealership in Wayland. Staff is always courteous, caring, and timely.

• Great service and quick.

I called and they were able to get me in the next day. I was in and out in no time.

• Good service

They got me in on time and gave answers to my questions. It's nice to have a scheduled time and they keep it.

• great service

very nice people, got in right away, been going there for years, will all ways go there. service is great

• Wonderful Experience

Just Amazing! They paid off my trade, gave me a low payment( lower then anyone else I called by like $100 dollars!! I am So grateful I came here. Kevin was such a great person to work with. If you want great service go here. I won't ever go anywhere else and I'll recommend my friends and family here.

• repair work

job was done and diagnosed quickly. the parts were pricey, a lot higher than what was necessary. But the service was very good.