New 866-950-1680 Dealer Website
Used 877-469-3606 Email Dealer
Service 866-976-4011

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Service

The Friendly Courteous service that I receive when I come in.. Discussion of anything more that maybe wrong or going wrong with my vehicle

• Great dealership

Staff is always courteous and informative. Management eliminated washing the vehicle as part of the service. That was one of the reasons I went to the dealer instead of one of the many options available in the area. Wake up management. Customer service is still important

• Trusted service helpful staff

I know and trust the people that I have dealt with at Wayland Ford . They always do what needs to be done without over charging or adding extra parts you don't need.They are very up front about any repairs needing to be done.

• great serviced

Mike and Brady take real good care of my needs. great team. when I leave there I can have piece of mind knowing that the work was done right.

• Friendly Employees

I love how the employees seem to remember me and my vehicle and are also very helpful and quite friendly.