4.3
  • Ordered New Yukon Denali

Dawn Thanks for the Kind words. We really appreciate them. Thanks for choosing Shelton Buick GMC.

Excellent service! I ordered my Yukon Denali took 7 weeks to come in. My sales guy Van was always keeping in touch with us with status updates and never was too pushy during the initial buying stage. Great...great people at this dealer!! Will definitely be back to get my husband a car.

• Sue was an excellent, patient sales person.

Sue was extremely patient and detailed in my experience with Shelton Buick. I will be back. Eddie

• Disappointed

Disappointed with GM service and how I was treated with issues on my new truck.

Disappointed with GM service and how I was treated with issues on my new truck.

• Great Service at Shelton Buick GMC

Fantastic Service!!! My vehicle was serviced quickly and returned clean. Thank you

• above and beyond my expetations

This is my second lease with this dealership. Both times they exceeded my expectations. Especially Steve Rowe who went above and beyond to find me my dream car at a price I can afford. He worked very diligently to get it 'right' and spent a great length of time explaining and demonstrating the latest technology that my new car comes equipped with. I could have very easily been overwhelmed but Steve was so patient and explained everything so thoroughly that I drove off the lot feeling very excited and confident with my new vehicle. Thank you Steve and Shelton Buick for yet another pleasant experience. I'll be back and will recommend you to my friends and family.

• Extremely poor customer communication for service

CAUTION!!!! they do not have a courtesy driver after 12 noon. I dropped off my truck for service and nobody mentioned the fact that they were driving me some place that they had no intention on ever picking me back up!!! I am stuck with a $40 taxi just to get back to the dealership. Terrible communication. Marc Cortopassi really dropped the ball on this one.

• This by far is the best GMC dealer

The staff at Shelton have gone out their way to make the purchase of my Terrain an pain free process.

• Purchase of new 2016 GMC Sierra SLE

I have always purchased my GMC products from another dealer. I decided to get a quote from this dealership. The salesman, Pat Denton, was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He made my new purchase a very pleasant experience. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends. Thank You

On behalf of Pat, thank you for providing your positive comments, Tim. Customer reviews are an extremely important resource for us, and your comments help us to ensure that we're doing our job. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call us. We thank you for your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for many years to come!

• Shelton Buick

They contacted me right away, let them know I was working with a salesman up here. The sales man up here contacted them and so did the manager of the dealership with no response from them.

• body shop repair

I called Shelton while waiting for the police department after being involved in a hit and run accident. By the time i was able to get the vehicle to Shelton, they had contacted my insurance company, made arrangments for a loaner, and had the vehicle ready for the adjusters inspection. All these events taking place on Dec 23rd, could have been a major complication, but they took care of it all!!! and I received the vehicle back on Jan 5th!!