Average based on 136 reviews.
  • Another easy time at Fischer Honda

AnnieZ- Thank you for your business! We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

I went in for my oil change. As usual, Sean and Patrick were friendly and easy to interact with. My car was done before my cup of coffee! I can't imagine finding this kind of service anywhere else.

• Overall service

Overall, the service was great! I really liked that I could rent the car during the repair and did not have to wait two to three hours at the dealer. The car that I rent had great quality as well. It could have been better how much some parts that were going to be replaced beforehand. But I was satisfied with the price as well. It was almost exactly the amount that I expected.

• Kelli Christman was very helpful and efficient

I knew which model I was interested in. Kelli answered my questions about the model and arranged for a test ride. She mediated on the price for my trade-in. She called the insurance company to transfer the insurance to the new car and efficiently prepared the papers for the sale. These papers should be proofread; the area code of my telephone number was incorrect.

• Fischer Honda is First-Rate!

Their reasonable price and prompt, excellent service on my 2008 Honda Accord Sedan brought me back to Fischer Honda to purchase my 2016 Honda Accord Sedan. Fischer Honda is an excellent place to do business.

• Continued good service

No complaints. All was done to my satisfaction, as always.

No complaints. All was done to my satisfaction, as always.

• Third Odyssey Lease

Mike Mirza was great as always! This is our third Odyssey we've leased through Fischer Honda and I have no doubt we'll be back for a fourth!!!

• Great service

i enjoyed taking my car for services to Fisher Honda, because of the easy and pleasant experience. The staff is always polite and helpful.

• Great quality service

I like how they don't push any unnecessary services.

I like how they don't push any unnecessary services.

• Bashirshad

I am very satisfied Mr Ken is very curitiius and help full

I am very satisfied Mr Ken is very curitiius and help full

• Outstanding Service in purchasing a newer Honda

After looking at several other Honda Odyssey's, I found a great 2012 with low miles and got a really fair price. I never felt pressured and was treated with patience and kindness. Salesman Donald is the best and all the staff were helpful in making the buying process smooth and hassle free! Happy Holidays to all the staff at Fischer Honda in Ypsilanti!