• Another easy time at Fischer Honda

AnnieZ- Thank you for your business! We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

I went in for my oil change. As usual, Sean and Patrick were friendly and easy to interact with. My car was done before my cup of coffee! I can't imagine finding this kind of service anywhere else.

• Sissy Sue

Everything was great except the service writer tried to hard to upsell. To over 1000.00. The car was inspected 3 months ago by the dealership I bought it from. ????

• August mo

A friendly home town dealership. I went for a oil change and their 27 point inspection was very through. Over all a great experience. I will be recommending this to my friends. Great value!

• 90,000mile service

I have utilized Fischer in servicing all of our Hondas. They provide great service and treat you like family.

• Oil and Power Steering Fluid Change

I like to go to Fisher Honda for service because of Sean. Sean is the kind of technician who will give you a pure and simple assessment of the situation without pushing to get it corrected. He knows how to listen and provides enough information for you to make a decision. I also like the fact that Honda technicians take advantage of having my car to inspect it for any additional or potential problems. I like to know; I like to be well informed. Thanks to this type of quality service and customer care approach, I've driven a mechanically sound vehicle for the past few years.

• Good experience

My salesman, Mike, made it a great experience. I appreciated his patience and knowledge of the product. I love my new Honda!

• Tony frudakis

Mike Mirza was our salesman and he did a terrific job. We appreciate his expertise with the vehicle and the leasing process as well as his patience explaining the cars different functions. Mike is the reason we came back to Fischer.

• Great service

Mike Mirza went above and beyond to help me get out my old lease and into a brand new Honda. I am super grateful for his excellent customer service!

• Another Great Service Experience at Fischer Honda!

I've never had a bad service experience at Fischer Honda! I went in thinking there might be some issues and anticipating a big bill. After a thorough inspection, there was nothing to be concerned about and I left with a $41 bill. I know when I go to Fischer, Sean and the whole team, have my back. They won't suggest a service unless it really needs to be done. It's nice knowing they protect my wallet as much as I do. I'll continue to have my car serviced there. When I decide to buy a new car, I'll likely buy from Fischer because of the service. Keep up the good work -- you all are the best!

• Excellent Service!

Great experience trading and buying a new car. Mike Mirza made the process extremely smooth and he went above and beyond to get us what we were looking for.