Glenn Buege Buick GMC

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 257 reviews

• November 30, 2017

After shopping at several dealerships in the Lansing area, a friend of mine recommended Alex Malone at Glenn Buege. From the get go, Alex was extremel...y transparent with me. It was my first time leasing a vehicle and Alex made the entire buying process less stressful and ultimately more enjoyable than my experiences at other dealerships. Alex really goes the extra mile to cater to his customers and treats them like family. After buying the vehicle, Alex contacted me a couple days later to see how I liked the car and let me know I can reach out to him if I need anything. I would highly recommend Alex to any of my friends and family shopping for a new vehicle! THANKS ALEX!

Tyler C., we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

February 2, 2018

They found the right car and delivered it in a plain, polite and professional way. Ron Dodd was terrific. We are very happy with our purchase.

Dahlhouse, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you again for the great review!

November 29, 2017

So Alex was a very charismatic salesman , v professional and polite. He went out of hisway to make sure he found us the right car. The dealership was ...awesome to work with, this is our first ‘new’ car

Thank you for your review about our salesman Alex Malone!

November 18, 2017

I worked with Alex Malone and he’s the most honest salesman I’ve ever met. As a young female, car shopping on my own is scary and intimidating at time...s. Alex literally went out of his way to give me all the knowledge I needed even if I didn’t end up buying a car at this specific dealership. He genuinely cares about what I want in a car and has worked around the clock to find me what I’m looking for. I’m so thankful that he was the first salesman I met with when I started this process! He’s professional, caring, friendly, efficient, and passionate about what he does! I can’t say enough about him and honestly all of the staff there. They’ve all been amazing!

Lauren Trumbull, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

November 17, 2017

We were suddenly needing another auto due to an accident. Alex was so helpful, knowledgeable & worked with us to get the Equinox that I LOVE! I woul...d recommend Alex & This dealership!

Pamela Young, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

November 17, 2017

I worked with Alex Malone to purchase a new vehicle. I looked at three different models and he definitely knew his product. Alex able to answer all ...of my questions and was very professional in doing so. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Susan, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you again for the great review!

November 16, 2017

Alex was an excellent salesman! He listened to what we were looking for and found us a great truck! He communicated with us every step of the way an...d got us a great deal. We have two young boys and he was great with them as well! Always made sure they were well taken care of. We would recommend him to anyone!

Hello Jeremiah & Dawna, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hea...r that you enjoyed your experience here at Glenn Buege Buick GMC!

April 13, 2017

Quick, reliable and friendly service. Great atmosphere. Clean and comfortable waiting area. Excellent checkout process and billing explanation. I will... refer others and continue to use their services.

April 13, 2017

Personable service rep on check in. Nice customer lounge area for those that choose to wait for their car to be serviced.

Barb, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Glenn Buege Buick GMC!

April 12, 2017

Ron Dodd was very honest and helpful. Full transparency throughout the process. I feel that I got the best price, service and the best deal possible f...or the vehicle I wanted

Christoffer, we really appreciate your positive review! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!