• New Car

My second time purchasing a vehicle from Pocaro was just as great as the first time. My salesman Brian listened closely to all of my needs and expectations of my new car. Each time I've left overjoyed with my purchase. Brian was very patient with my process and that's what I appreciated the most. I can call him for anything when it comes to my new car and he always finds the answers!! I would highly recommend Pocaro for your next car or truck purchase,and be sure to ask for Brian!!

• Chief Administrative Officer

They were truly outstanding. Very accommodating and efficient. Knew the vehicle I wanted very well and were able to answer all of my questions about it. The whole process was truly perfect. Kathy was my sales person, and even the owner, Mark, stopped over to talk. Extremely warm and genuinely friendly.

• porcaro ford

Very pleased. trustworthy personnel. shuttle service to and from your home.

Julie, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Thank you so much for choosing Porcaro Ford as your first choice for service!

Very pleased. trustworthy personnel. shuttle service to and from your home.

• 2016 Ford Escape

Purchased the car on Friday from Porcaro Motors in Racine, WI Just returned from a road trip to the Twin Cities. The car was a dream. My buying experience was awesome. Chuck Rizzo, my Sales Person was extremely professional, and more importantly very personable. I enjoyed the whole experience a lot. I look forward to many years of driving pleasure with my Ford Escape.

• Great experience at Porcaro Ford!

Our Salesman Garrett was outstanding, helping us find exactly what we were looking for and more! Brad, the manager was very friendly and courteous making sure everything was perfect. Mary Kay helped us with all the financial details and made sure everything was in order. She has helped us in the past and has always had the answers to our questions. All in all we are very happy in every way with our purchase and with the people that helped us at Porcaro Ford.

• Very Happy with Porcaro Ford!

Ardan, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review! It is great to hear our team was able to provide you with such a positive buying experience. If you ever need anything else please give us a call! Take care!

• Porcaro Ford "Quick Lane" is second to none!

Always great service at Quick Lane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always great service at Quick Lane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ford Fusion

Everything about this place is great. High quality cars with very reasonable prices.

• New tires and Altenator

Great service. Scheduled me within my time frame. Assisted me with applicable rebates. Matched competitors prices.

Thank you for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• customer review

very good the whole experience was awesome great customer care, vehicle service was great