New 877-638-2208 Dealer Website
Used 877-670-1845 Email Dealer
Service 866-500-0039

Average based on 70 reviews.
  • What a dealership should be

Problems addressed, car ready when promised, total matched estimate, car as good as new. Plus, the sales staff amused me with a test drive of the new CT6. What more could you ask for?

• Great service and friendly employees.

Great experience, friendly and knowledgeable employees.

Great experience, friendly and knowledgeable employees.

• Service at Otto Cadillac

I have been taking my Saturn here since I bought it in 2008. The people there have always been very helpful and very nice.

• Great service

Friendly and efficient service was serviced well time spent in dealership was quick

• new ats owner

Purchased new ATS. Worked with salesperson and sales manager. Both are knowledgeable, straightforward and respectful.

• Great, pleasant, purchasing experience !

We purchased a 2012 used Escalade from Otto Cadillac. Our salesman's name is Ian. Ian couldn't have been more helpful with our purchase. He was very knowledgeable about the Cadillac. He answered every question I had. There were a few little things I wanted taken care of before we picked up the Cadillac. Everything I requested was completed. Ian, then went through the whole vehicle to show us how everything works. It was great having Ian as our salesman, but it was also very nice dealing with Otto Cadillac. I would recommend this Cadillac dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Cadillac. My next Cadillac will absolutely come from Otto Cadillac. Thanks Ian and Thanks Otto

• Great Dealer!

Otto Cadillac is a great dealer. They treated me and my family with great care and we were purchased out new vehicle at a great price. Thank you so much Otto!

• Sold a bill of goods...more bill, less goods.

The facilities are beautiful. The quality of repairs remains to be seen over time. The customer service by the service department was terrible. We were sold a story, "Oh we'll take care of you. Don't worry, we'll work with you on the bill, no problem. I was able to shave some off here and there." The reality is absolutely nothing was done. To add insult to injury, in calling around to other dealers, we've found their gouging to be even more blatant. I had to ask for a car wash which they tried to deny and our 'service tire monitoring system' light was on, plain as day every time you start the car, yet no mention was made nor was it reset (a simple fix). So thanks Otto, but we won't be back and we will be on social media. Best thing you can do is to get rid of your service advisor Bill.

• Terrible

They appear second rate at best. The salesperson was inexperienced and misled me regarding the Cadillac model that I desired. I would strongly recommend researching the possibility of finding your new vehicle elsewhere.

• Otto is the one!

I am always able to get an appointment quickly.The staff is pleasant and helpful. I feel I am treated as a valuble customer. I would definitely purchase another car from Otto Cadillac. I think they have a great selection and are willing to find you the car you want if it is not on their lot.