Coonradt Ford, Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

September 14, 2012

My husband and I visited this dealership on Thursday afternoon after seeing 2 cars we were interested in on their website. We test drove both cars, an...d were prepared with cash to buy either one of them. There was only 1 salesman there on a Thursday nite, and he was not able to close a deal without the owner's approval, and the owner was not "available" for him to call. We left a firm offer on the table and the salesman said he would call us in the morning, after taking to the owner. After not hearing from him by 1:30 the next afternoon, I decided to call and see what the status of our offer was. When I asked to speak to him or the biz mgr, I was told neither one was in the office, but they would have somebody get back to me in an hour or so. An hour passed and finally our original salesman called and told me that the owner had sold the car to someone else that morning. Seriously??? I had a firm offer on the table from the nite before, so shouldn't you be negot'ing with me first? And then you don't even have the courtesy of calling me and telling me you sold the car to someone else?? If they had acted with some degree of professionalism, and showed a little common courtesy, I probably would have purchased our 2nd choice car from them, but after that experience, I wouldn't spend one dollar at their dealership.

Coonradt Ford, Inc.