Average based on 82 reviews.
  • Excellent People, Car and Service!

Bought my first New Ford Focus from Latham Ford in 2010. The Sales department and the Service department has been consistently Friendly, Efficient and Courteous throughout my 5 years as a Focus owner! LOVED my Focus and everyone at Latham Ford made my car maintenance visits painless!! That said, I returned to Latham Ford and bought a 2015 Ford Focus and again the level of service from Jesse, my Online sales contact, who was consistent in sending me updates, to Chris, Sales Agent, who was extremely knowledgeable and sold me the car, to Matt in Financing who made it all come together, was amazing. I would recommend Latham Ford to anyone interested in Great service and a great reliable vehicle.

• Less time than expected

Was having the Works done on my car. Actually took less time than they quoted, so that was a pleasant surprise.

• Less time than expected

• Very rude

Our warranty was out by a few months I called Ford customer service who stated the dealership would be notified and would help me ..... I never received a call from them so I called and had spoken with the service manager that he wasn't going to do anything for me and finished the conversation by calling me BUD ....... My name isnt BUD and thanks for your assistance ..... NOT

• Quick, professional service.

I had routine service performed on my Mustang. It was done quickly and professionally.

• Great services

I have leased 2 Ford Focus vehicles from your agency and am very pleased. I recently came in for service and inspection. I was taken care of at the scheduled time and didn't wait long for service.

• Best Ford Dealer out there

Great service as always. Easy appointment, great service area, quick service, and quality work. Couldn't ask for more

James, we agree! We like to think we're the best dealership out there as well! And we're always striving to have each customer think the very same thing with every sale or service. Thanks!

• Great Service and great facilities

Thanks for getting me in so quickly and for doing the work in such a quick, honest, professional way.

• Caring team of professionals

The service team is very conscientious And does a great job respecting the customers time. They really understand how tight the schedule for someone can be.

Thanks, Richard. It's a team effort to get our customers back on the road with little hassle and a big smile. Thanks for taking the time to give us a public thumbs up!

• Great services

Staff is always pleasant and wonderful. Fred in service always takes awesome care of everything and gives me great discounts for continually returning on all my service visits. I won't allow anyone other then the great techs at your facility work on my edge. 5 stars all the way around , I don't plan on ever ending my business with the Latham ford family. Keep up the great work !!