Fuccillo Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

499 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• June 2, 2017

My experience with Dalton Hunter was above and beyond what I anticipated. He was not pushy and answered all questions and even made some suggestions. ...I have dealt with Fuccillo for probably over 30 years and will not hesitate to recommend friends ask for Dalton. Thank you Dalton, you rock!!

Thank you for this great review Patti! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Dalton :)

May 26, 2018

Came in not knowing what we wanted and with amazing customer service walked off with a 2018 Sonata Sport! Derek Wright was was a HUGE salesman!

May 26, 2018

Everyone went above and beyond getting me the best trade in for my car and an affordable monthly car payment. The process was quick and I left that da...y with my new Tucson! Definitely worth the drive and I highly recommend Fuccilo Hyundai.

May 26, 2018

Richard was fabulous!! He made sure I understood the features of my car, was very professional and courteous. I give him 5 stars plus some!

Scott Rose

General Sales Manager

May 26, 2018

We received a great sales experience at your place couldn???t be happier thanks for you great sales team they were very helpful Thanks for your help

May 24, 2018

Best car dealership I have worked with!! Great Customer service. I will be back for my next vehicle. Friendly staff. We had an all over great experien...ce

Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

Congratulations on your purchase! We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle! It is wonderful to know you feel confident in your decision to choos...e us as your dealer. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience seamless and efficient. Enjoy!

May 24, 2018

Richard Loomis was the best. He was honest and helpful and went through every option I wanted to explore. Lease, buy new, buy used, adding a warranty......etc.

Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promise...s and providing a hassle-free experience.

May 23, 2018

Everyone I dealt with was great. Paul was patient and friendly. Made the process easy and didnt mind going back and forth with me answering everything... I asked as this was my first time buying from a dealership. Everything from the first test drive to signing the paperwork he was helpful and considerate. Highly recommend him and this dealership!!! Thanks again for the awesome car.

Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

We are so grateful you chose us as your dealership to purchase from & we are so happy Paul and our team were able to provide you a great experience! C...ongratulations on your new vehicle, enjoy!

May 23, 2018

I went into the dealership to trade in a leased Kia. After I found a Tucson on the lot that I liked I sat down with the salesman to talk numbers. Th...e numbers he provided were not reflective of the sales price. The sales manager came over to explain the numbers. When I explained that the overall sticker price plus the full amount of my remaining payments didn't equate to the numbers he had he came back with new numbers. The sales manager now argued with me about the paying out of my lease payments. He swore that you can't just do a lease buyout of the remaining payments. He told me that I had to trade the amount of the lease buyout vs. the vehicle value. We negotiated a deal based on that information. As we got close he came back to the table, not with a final deal, but with the same number and an "explanation why my way was wrong". needless to say I walked out. The next day I called the salesman because I felt that he and I were close to a deal originally and wanted to give him a second chance. We revisited the original agreement before the sales manager got argumentative. We agreed to trade my car for the new Tucson for the cost, minus rebates plus the amount of the difference between my lease buyout and the value of my trade. After signing all the paperwork the salesman decides to tell me that they didn't trade my car as we discussed and he explained when I was signing. He tells me that they actually just bought out my payments like I originally asked but they told me they couldn't. He said he didn't want me to be surprised when Kia sent me a bill for damage for a cracked bumper. The manager didn't want to give me this information but he felt bad about the deception. After being provided this information I took a look at the "we owe/ you owe". The salesman put a big line through it because "I owed nothing". Looking document and he had scribbled "buyout of remaining lease only with the amount." Foolishly, I didn't pay attention to this at the time. I now am stuck going to receive a bill for something I would've had my insurance take care of had they been up front. I incurred the crack hitting a huge pothole in the rainstorm so it would've been a no fault claim. I was upset and upon hearing of my situation, The GSM Scott Rose contacted me, apologized genuinely and corrected the situation. I truly appreciate the service he provided and feel good about the way I was treated by Scott and Vaske.

Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

We are sorry to hear about the initial experience you had at our dealership. We want to assure you that 100% customer satisfaction is our utmost prio...rity. We strive for exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you. We want our guests to feel like a part of the Fuccillo family, so we are glad that our team has provided excellent assistance. Know our working relationship will continue to be successful in years to come.

Scott Rose

General Sales Manager

May 23, 2018

I went into the dealership to trade in a leased Kia. After I found a Tucson on the lot that I liked I sat down with the salesman to talk numbers. Th...e numbers he provided were not reflective of the sales price. The sales manager came over to explain the numbers. When I explained that the overall sticker price plus the full amount of my remaining payments didn't equate to the numbers he had he came back with new numbers. The sales manager now argued with me about the paying out of my lease payments. He swore that you can't just do a lease buyout of the remaining payments. He told me that I had to trade the amount of the lease buyout vs. the vehicle value. We negotiated a deal based on that information. As we got close he came back to the table, not with a final deal, but with the same number and an "explanation why my way was wrong". needless to say I walked out. The next day I called the salesman because I felt that he and I were close to a deal originally and wanted to give him a second chance. We revisited the original agreement before the sales manager got argumentative. We agreed to trade my car for the new Tucson for the cost, minus rebates plus the amount of the difference between my lease buyout and the value of my trade. After signing all the paperwork the salesman decides to tell me that they didn't trade my car as we discussed and he explained when I was signing. He tells me that they actually just bought out my payments like I originally asked but they told me they couldn't. He said he didn't want me to be surprised when Kia sent me a bill for damage for a cracked bumper. The manager didn't want to give me this information but he felt bad about the deception. After being provided this information I took a look at the "we owe/ you owe". The salesman put a big line through it because "I owed nothing". Looking document and he had scribbled "buyout of remaining lease only with the amount." Foolishly, I didn't pay attention to this at the time. I now am stuck going to receive a bill for something I would've had my insurance take care of had they been up front. I incurred the crack hitting a huge pothole in the rainstorm so it would've been a no fault claim. I dislike dishonesty in business and I would not ever return to Fuccillo Hyundai nor any Fuccillo dealership with my services again. I've been an 11 year customer of the Fuccillo company and that now has ended.

Fuccillo Hyundai