Skalnek Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 113 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• SKALNEK FORD IS THE WAY TO GO!
    August 10, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS! If your reading this I promise your vehicle search is going in the right direction. I had been looking for a vehicle online for weeks... do to the fact I had no running transportation. I was very sure I didn't want to buy from a private owner or a random car lot, because I had been sold LEMONS that way in the past. I am a mother with 5 kids and I'm not in the LEMONADE business, so those vehicles never helped me they just gave me a complete headache. Buying from this dealership was a very pleasant experience. Doug my salesman went above and beyond to get me the very best deal possible. I would recommend SKALNEK FORD to all my family & friends. They were so nice, they even picked me up. THANK YOU SKALNEK FORD FOR GETTING MY WHEELS ROLLIN AGAiN!

Jennifer, thanks for choosing Skalnek Ford and giving us this awesome review!

Go to Skalnek!
    February 14, 2018

If you're looking to get a great deal on a car without all the hassel, go see Mike Steffler at Skalnek Ford. You won't regret it

Doiley
    February 14, 2018

Great place to buy a car! Staff was nice. George was a great person to work with while buying a car. He worked very hard to get me the best deal po...ssible. If you need a car go talk to George!

5 Stars Plus!!
    January 30, 2018

Kaycy has been my salesperson for years because she ALWAYS comes through with the best deals,she will always get my business. I got a better deal than... what I was expecting. The dealership is top notch with service and follow up after the sale is second to none. This is a first class dealer!

They deliver!
    January 27, 2018

I found a used Ford Escape online that I liked at a great price, so drove 75 miles to Skalnek Ford, not knowing what I was in for. The car was very c...lean & in Great condition. Ted even had it delivered to my house so I didn’t need to come back to pick it up. Great service, Great price!

Outstanding Dealership
    January 10, 2018

My truck had a catastrophic engine failure right before Christmas so I was forced to buy a new vehicle. I had specific criteria I was looking for and... had to do a search of dealerships with a 250 mile radius of my house before I found what I was looking for. Skalnek Ford had a truck with the right features, low mileage and good price. Since I was out of state, I was worried about sales tax and how the sale process would go. Kaycy at Skalnek Ford made the entire process easy and painless. It was worth the 6 hour drive. If you are in the Lake Orion, MI area and need to buy a new/used vehicle, I strongly recommend that you go and see them. You won't be disappointed.

Salesman ted coons
    January 8, 2018

5 stars. Speedy helpful. Good price. Very pleased. Very pleased. Drove 90 minutes to do the Deal well worth it ted went out of hiscway

Skalnek ford. The only place to go
    December 30, 2017

All the staff here were very friendly and helpful. Ted Coons was great in the sale of my car and made it easy . This is the place to go. Thank you.

Very pleased
    December 5, 2017

I had a great experience while shopping for a new car at Skalnek Ford. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Ryan Marshall went out of his way to help me... with my purchase, and was very helpful and attentive. Thank you! Loving my new Escape ¿¿

shopping for used car
    November 29, 2017

Saw a used car on the net at Skalnek Ford and made an appointment to check it out. I dealt with Ted Coon a sales rep in used cars. He was great to dea...l with and after i purchased the car i dealt with Jeff the business manager who was also great to deal with in explaining my warranty options. Every one i talked to during my buying experience was friendly and helpful. At no time was there any pressure to buy this vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to any one looking for a car or truck.

Skalnek Ford