Skalnek Ford

127 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 3, 2019

I highly recommend anyone looking for a Ford to come here. Our salesman Mathew McCormick was probably the best carsalesman I've dealt with, trust me I... hate going to dealerships. Him and Rich got me into a new truck, while giving me a deal on my trade when the engine was about to go. The place was very clean inside and all the trucks, at least the ones i test drove, were the same. Highly highly recommended this place. Especially the new car sales, because thats who i dealt with.

April 8, 2019

From the start it seemed like these guys really cared about giving me the best deal and being straight to the point without any flattery or BS. I would... absolutely recommend to anyone in my area.

• August 10, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS! If your reading this I promise your vehicle search is going in the right direction. I had been looking for a vehicle online for weeks... do to the fact I had no running transportation. I was very sure I didn't want to buy from a private owner or a random car lot, because I had been sold LEMONS that way in the past. I am a mother with 5 kids and I'm not in the LEMONADE business, so those vehicles never helped me they just gave me a complete headache. Buying from this dealership was a very pleasant experience. Doug my salesman went above and beyond to get me the very best deal possible. I would recommend SKALNEK FORD to all my family & friends. They were so nice, they even picked me up. THANK YOU SKALNEK FORD FOR GETTING MY WHEELS ROLLIN AGAiN!

Jennifer, thanks for choosing Skalnek Ford and giving us this awesome review!

March 30, 2019

Lance from Skalnek Ford was a pleasure to work with. He went over and above my expectations from a used car dealership. Pleasure to purchase a vehicle... from him.

March 28, 2019

Recently purchased a used vehicle from Skalek Ford. I worked with Michael Steffler. Mike was very easy to work with, he answered all my questions in... timely manner (I am out of state buyer). What I found to be Mike's greatest attribute was his honesty. I would most certainly purchase another vehicle from Michael Steffler.

February 21, 2019

Purchased a used truck in January. My salesman Lance was very accommodating and let me drive several trucks until I found just the right one. He was very... prompt in returning my calls and got me a fair trade in value for my car. Two days after my purchase I had a problem with my car and after calling Lance he had a loaner ready for me by time I got to the dealership. How's that for service ! Lance made my car buying experience very pleasant. Thanks Lance!

February 15, 2019

Ted Coons was amazing. He went above and beyond to give me the vehicle I wanted. He spent along time working with me and very patient. He listened to my... concerns and made me feel comfortable. I asked for honesty and he did just that...thank you!

January 22, 2019

I had a recall notification and made an appointment at Skalnek Ford. I made arrangements to use my wife’s car the day the dealership had my car. No call... all day so I stopped in near the end of the day. They brought me back to show me that they damaged my exhaust system and they needed to check with Ford to see if they would cover the damage. I had no car over the weekend. Monday I get a call that they won’t fix the damage they caused and suggested I get it fixed at the muffler company down the street.$355.00 out of my pocket and the dealership didn’t even offer to pay. I will never go back to this dealership for anything. In my business, if we damage someone’s property we fix it fast and apologize. Skalnek..doesn’t. STAY AWAY!!! They are terrible!!!

November 19, 2018

Went to Skalnek to look at an Avenger (it was sold), after speaking with Doug Lutz... he was able to find me a better car at a great price! The process... was easy and fast, Doug provided me with a clean carfax. Best thing about the visit was the car just happened to be just what my son wanted... a clean Ford Fusion! Thanks Doug!

November 10, 2018

Everyone hates the process of going car shopping- me included - but not here! As a businesswoman I had limited time, had done my homework on the vehicle... I wanted. So from John Dew my salesman who coordinated the meet, bringing in finance and the owner to help me make the deal happen I am extremely grateful. Every one of them were so helpful and polite. I will recommend and go there again and again.