• SKALNEK FORD IS THE WAY TO GO!

Jennifer, thanks for choosing Skalnek Ford and giving us this awesome review!

CONGRATULATIONS! If your reading this I promise your vehicle search is going in the right direction. I had been looking for a vehicle online for weeks do to the fact I had no running transportation. I was very sure I didn't want to buy from a private owner or a random car lot, because I had been sold LEMONS that way in the past. I am a mother with 5 kids and I'm not in the LEMONADE business, so those vehicles never helped me they just gave me a complete headache. Buying from this dealership was a very pleasant experience. Doug my salesman went above and beyond to get me the very best deal possible. I would recommend SKALNEK FORD to all my family & friends. They were so nice, they even picked me up. THANK YOU SKALNEK FORD FOR GETTING MY WHEELS ROLLIN AGAiN!

Jennifer, thanks for choosing Skalnek Ford and giving us this awesome review!

• Awesome Service

The service at Skalnek Ford was just awesome! My family and I were looking to lease a car and found it at Skalnek Ford. All our needs were met and the process was very smooth. Mike Steffler, Ryan Marshall and Kacey Dymond had listened to our needs and provided us with the best possible options. Alan had provided us with good advice on car maintenance. Thank you Skalnek Ford!

• 25+ Years of Execellent Service

Thanks Susan for taking the time to write this review and even more thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Finding a dealership that you can trust is difficult. Finding a dealership you trust and become a loyal customer for more than 25 year is even more difficult. I can confidently say that I have found trust and loyalty with Skalnek Ford. From the attitude of salespeople, selection of cars, responsiveness of inquiries, knowledgeable service staff and service amenities these are just a few reasons I have been coming back to Skalnek Ford. I personally recommend you contact Rick Brewer for your next new Ford. You won't be disappointed.

• Great people and great dealership!

I've been coming to Skalnek for years and I will continue to do so! They always take great care of me and work with me on my needs.

Thanks for the awesome review

Thanks for the awesome review

• Great experience!

Larry, thanks so much for the awesome review! We are glad you car buying experience was great. We hope you love your new ride for years to come!

A great experience from the moment I entered the used car lot. There was a great selection of used cars to choose from. Ted Coons provided excellent guidance and I found a truck that worked for my needs. Provided me with top dollar for my trade in versus several other dealerships. I knew what price I needed and they worked with me. Rick, the sales manager, provided excellent service once negotiating. I walked out of the dealership with the confidence that not only did I find the right vehicle, but the right price, without having to worry about purchase anxiety. While waiting during the purchase process several Skalnek employees offered me water and conversation, showing the outstanding customer service this dealership holds. When walking out the door I knew I would complete reviews on this dealership. Funny thing is I didn't review the reviews before coming to Skalnek's and after the fact I see they have a 5 star rating with excellent reviews! That boosted my confidence in my purchase even higher! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks Skalnek Ford!

• Satisfied Buyer

Thanks so much for the great review, we hope you enjoy the new Escape!

Shopped for a used Escape on CarGurus and found what we were looking for at Skalnek. Contacted them through email and got a quick response. The salesman, Ted Coons, responded to my inquiry for an appointment to test drive vehicle right away. We decided to buy the vehicle and in a matter of just 2 hours we were driving it home. Throughout the process Mr. Coons explained everything thoroughly and made sure we understood.

Thanks so much for the great review, we hope you enjoy the new Escape!

• Ryan is awesome

We hope you love the new truck, that for the great review!

Ryan Marshall is amazing. This is the second time i came in for an oil change and went home in a new truck. He always takes care of me and my whole family. Thank you so much Ryan.

We hope you love the new truck, that for the great review!

• Excellent service

Thanks for great review!

I would highly recommend Skalnek ford to anyone who is looking to lease or finance a vehicle. I worked with Justin T and he was nothing short of wonderful! I knew nothing about cars and I was really nervous going in, but he eased every worry I had, answered all of my questions and even stayed after hours due to the situation I was in (needing a car asap!) I never once felt rushed or pressured throughout the entire process and I drove away in less than two days in my brand new fusion :D Thank you Justin, and to the team at Skalnek for making this a great first experience for me!!

Thanks for great review!

• Pat from Clinton Ywp

I bought a nice 07 truck. Ted was great. Thx Skalnek Ford.

Pat, thanks for the review!

I bought a nice 07 truck. Ted was great. Thx Skalnek Ford.

Pat, thanks for the review!

• Better than Szott

Thanks so much for the Review, we appreciate the good word. We hope you love the new ride!

We previously purchased a used vehicle from Szott Ford in Holly. Our experience was terrible. So when we were ready to go forward with leasing a new vehicle we were hesitant to go back to Ford, but decided to give Skalnek a shot. We couldn't have been happier with the service that we received from Ryan Marshall. If you're trying to decide between Szott and Skalnek I say Skalnek all the way!