230 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Metro Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Hassle Free

easy smooth and hassle free. I've bought two vehicles here (S5, RR evoque)!and looking forward to a third

• amazing deal

Amazing service and deal for a used vehicle. Very satisfied customer, love my new Ford!

• Found exactly what I wanted from Nicole!

I had to buy a new car quickly when an accident totaled mine, I had no idea what I wanted and was helped TREMENDOUSLY in that process by Nicole. She took the time to look through every possible car/SUV to help me find something, along with being extremely patient when I test drove multiple vehicles!! She helped me find exactly what I wanted, which was not easy as I myself didn't even know!! Tomorrow I will drive my brand new 2017 Ford Fusion with AWD and EcoBoost....I've never been so excited about a new car! Thank you so much Nicole Bellanger!! I will happily send anyone looking for a new car to you!

• Ask for Nicole Bellanger in (Sales)

I have never enjoyed shopping for cars in the past - but my last experience at Metro Ford was truly a good one. I think it was because the Saleswoman that helped me was on my level. I never felt like she was pushing me into anything, I felt very comfortable and she spent many hours on multiple days as I looked at cars. If your in the market for a new ride i'm telling you - ask for Nicole Bellanger!! After days of looking at cars I purchased a car from Metro Ford. Thank you Nicole!!! I love my new ride :)

• Joelt

Recently I shopped at Merto Ford. The salesperson -Nicole Bellinger was awesome. She was knowledgeable , professional and thorough. I would shop there again and recommend Nicole and Metro Ford to anyone looking for a car or truck.

• Nicole Bellanger is a very helpful salesperson.

Nicole made buying a vehicle a pleasant experience. Her relaxed demeanor and intricate knowledge of the vast inventory on the lot made her invaluable to the process of making the selection that was best for me. She went above and beyond my expectations of how helpful a salesperson can be. I would definitely purchase a vehicle from her again, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone I know.

• Shopper

Ask for Nicole Bellanger!!! She was excellent!!!! Very helpful and honest!! If you are shopping or a serious buyer, ask for her, she is very helpful!

• Used F150

My salesman was excellent to deal with he sold me a quality vehicle at a very good price. He gave me a fair price for my vehicle and thru in a bed liner at no cost. Although I did not finance thru them I still had paper work to do and that gentleman was also very nice. They have changed a lot in the last 20 yrs.

• LOVE MY CAR!
    March 3, 2017

I have just purchased a brand new 2016 Ford Focus from Metro Ford and I could not be more satisfied with my service. It is my first ever vehicle I have ever purchased, the staff was amazing and helped me through the process, and they took their time explaining everything to me and made me feel very comfortable. I was very impressed and drove away a happy customer!

• Pleasurable experience
    January 27, 2017

Josh was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car I wanted. Everyone in the process was very nice and helpful. I am very happy with the purchase and the decision to go to Metro Ford.