Average based on 9 reviews
  • customer

Friendly, not pushy. No pressure. They took time for me. We will be back!

Friendly, not pushy. No pressure. They took time for me. We will be back!

• Jensen Ford in LeMars Iowa

car needed fixing and on my first trip their diagnostic computer wouldn't work. The second trip they gave me a loaner car to drive and fixed the problems

• Great service

They were very accommodating and friendly. Great service.

They were very accommodating and friendly. Great service.

• Great services

Great service. People were very helpful with what I needed. All questions were answered.

• Great Car

Had a great experience.. It was quick and efficient... I love my new (used) car.

• Used Vehicle Selling Done Right!

I have bought multiple vehicles from Lemars Ford. I have always been happy with the service I get during the sale and after the sale. Very friendly people. For me, it is a no brainer where I will go next time I need another vehicle - it will be a Jensen Dealership.

• Great service

We had great customer service with buying our new vehicle. Very helpful and we love our van.

• Great Job on our service

The people at Jensen service department where awesome and did a great job!!! Thank you!!!!

• 2002 Ranger Pickup

My wife has purchased two new Suburus from Jensen Motors in Sioux City and has been happy with all aspects of purchase and service. When I needed a used vehicle I had confidence shopping with Jensen and the experience proved gratifying. Individuals I dealt with; Kathy, Wyatt and Billy were gracious and kind. I must say of the dozen or so cars I've purchased over 40 years this was the least stressful, and I'm an anxious sort of guy. :-)