• Excellent car buying experience

Chad Stevenson really made this deal happen for us. He answered all our questions and returned calls very quickly. We drove 3 hours , hoping the deal we made over the phone would still be the deal when we got there...It was! Jay(I cant remember his last name) helped expedite the paper work to complete the deal. We drove back home in a totally AWESOME new Dodge Challenger, wondering why this deal went so smooth. Must be the dealership and the players. Good Job everyone!!!

• A/C Repair

I will be returning tomorrow for the job to be finished.

I will be returning tomorrow for the job to be finished.

Hi Paul, Thank you for the 5 stars and if there is anything you will need while you are in today, please let us know. Again Thank you for the 5 stars.

• Fantastic service, great process

Hi Bobbi, Thank you for the kind words and I will pass it on to Chad. If you need anything please let Chad know. Again Thank you and Enjoy!!!

Great service, communication. Chad was very helpful. did a nationwide internet search for the vehicle we wanted, spoke with many salespeople...many pushy, rude, not attentive...Chad answered all our questions, replied promptly, offered great customer service.

• GREAT SERVICE, above and beyond!

we worked with Chad through email and the internet, he had our car selection delivered to us in MN great communication, no hassles

Hi Bobbi K. Thank you for the kind words and entrusting your vehicle buying process to Jensen Ford Chrysler and Chad Stevenson. We appreciate it and hope you Enjoy!!!

• Best car buying experience hands down.

Great to hear it Iowa Chris and will pass on to Chad. If you need anything in the future please let Chad know and Enjoy!!

Go see Chad Stevenson!!!! It was so easy. These guys work with your budget and never push you into something you don't want or need. Great experience, I will be buying my next car with them regardless of where I live at that time.

• Service at Jensen auto

I had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation first thing in the morning. Was checked in promptly by the service advisor. Waiting room, as always, was clean and refreshments were stocked. everyone who came by was friendly during my wait. Service advisor went thru the inspection sheet throughly and answered any questions I had concerning my vehicle

Thank you Tanya for the kind words about your service experience, we appreciate your business and if there is anything you need next time during your visit please let anyone of us know. Again thank you !

• Quality Service

The staff at Jensen of Le Mars, IA were very friendly and professional in helping me purchase a vehicle. They made sure that I understood every detail of the transaction throughout and listened to every concern and answered every question. I am very pleased with their services, as well as commitment to providing quality vehicles and customer service. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone in the area that are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you Raleigh for the 5 stars and we really appreciate your business, if there is anything you need please let you salesperson know. Again thank you and Enjoy!!

• Fair and honest

Great we have shopped with le mars ford many times. They are fair and honest company.

Thank you Roger for the kind words and 5 star review. We appreciate your continued business. Again Thank you !!!

• Very pleased

Did a awesome job, on time for appointment and for the length of time also

Did a awesome job, on time for appointment and for the length of time also

Great to hear and thank you for the 5 star review. We will pass on the positive comments to the service department. Again Thank you and Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

• Ford Focus purchase

I only wish I would get accurate amount of time needed. I stayed because I was told 45 minutes, however it was 1 1/2 hours.

Hi Tanya, I am sorry for the extra amount of time it took for your service work, I have passed this on to all upper management and we definitely will address it. Thank you for your feedback and please know that we take each and every review serious and appreciate you taking the time to do so. Again, Thank you and we are working to fix the issue.