Vic Canever Chevrolet

• Perfect Experience

Tye West was our salesman that helped us. He was so helpful. He answered all the questions we had. We came in looking for lease for myself and left with a Midnight Edition Equonix - that I love. And a used jeep that my daughter has been hoping to find.....her dream first car. Thank You Tye West and Vic Canever for a PERFECT experience!

• Rendezvous

Very good review. Answered my questions, kept me briefed and very helpful. Thankyou

• Excellent Dealer!

Everyone looks passionate. Well, I did enjoy the experience that buying a new car at Vic Canever Chevrolet. Tye helped me, and he could answer some technical questions and if he didn't know the answer, he would find out within a minute. Mark took care of the financing stuff, and I do like his collection of model cars. Those are arts! The experience there is happy without some hard bargain or unsatisfied stuff. I am satisfied with the discount on the car I bought and I love my new Cruze. I would highly recommend this place to my friends.

• Very Happy

I was very happy with the service Aaron provided, and his efforts to communicate with me frequently.

• Leasing a Chevy at Vic Canever

I came in last week to lease a vehicle for my college-age son - both an unplanned and unexpected event for me. My sales professional was Jenny Mullins - she was helpful, courteous and professional. If I find myself in the market for another Chevy (we have 2 now) I will most certainly return to Vic Canever. \Brian Quinn

• I'll Be Back

I was ready to give up on Vic Canever because our last used car, purchased from them was needing repairs continually! I didn't think we were getting a fair deal initially on our trade-in, so we discontinued our transaction. We went back and Mike Prieur went out of his way by offering us a fair trade-in price and helping us get into a lease on a 2016 Cruze. He and the dealership offered extra incentives which sealed the deal for us. We appreciate all Mike did for us and would definitely come back.

• Oil change

Recently went and got oil change and rotate tires in my 2016 Chevy Cruze. Service dept was quick and efficient.

• Suburban Repair

Scratches on the interior of my 2015 Suburban were repaired to my complete satisfaction! Job was completed on schedule! I would not hesitate to have any needed repairs completed at Vic Canever Body Repair!

• Great dealership experience

Great service department, too. Salesman took his time with us, drove the car I wanted to buy and checked it all out.

• No nonsense, just professional service

I had visited another Chevy dealer prior to coming to Vic Canever Chevrolet. The difference was a stark contrast. Mark Crane listened to what I needed and came through. He provided courteous, professional and prompt service allowing me to get into my new vehicle with minimal delay at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Mark as well as Vic Canever to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.