Lasco Ford, Inc.

3.1 out of 5 (3.1) 107 reviews

Call This Dealer

• April 13, 2017

Great over all service friendly friendly and helpful, Andy found found me the exact car I wanted and did a dealer trade and had it there for me and r...eady to pick up in less time than I was expecting. Great service great salesmen and great dealership overall 10/10 I love my brand new car and I'm happy I had the pleasure of working with such a friendly salesmen at lasco.

March 26, 2018

Andy an lady made my appointment for March 26,2018 to bring my car in an get it fix. Today is March 26,2018 i was told i had no appointment not very h...appy over that i feel my time an gas was wasted due to lasco ford service department. They never called me to let me know they cancelled my appointment. I call that bad business. Remind you i brought my car from there brand new. Someone not doing their job.

October 11, 2017

I had the best experience ever thanks to two wonderful men ANDY n DALE . I was thinking that I wasn’t gonna leave lasco ford with a car that day but A...ndy n Dale helped me leave in my 2015 Kia Optima. Thanks Andy I love my new car and appreciate ur hard work in helping me get this awesome car

August 24, 2017

Ashley N. I really regret leaving a good review for lasco previously. Three months into having my car I have brought my car in for service two would ...be three times now. The first time my engine light came in before I even left the lot purchasing it. The problem is still not fixed and they are charging me. $100 deductible every time I bring it in. They waved part of my last deductible because it was a problem that was supposed to be fixed, now that the problem is partially fixed and I'm still hearing the noise in my front end they are trying to charge me again. If you have to fix one wheel bearing common sense to a mechanic would be to check the other. I would NEVER again recommend lasco ford to anyone!! The service center manager would not recognize that the mechanics dropped the ball on me twice now. I was told by friends and co workers that I should have never bought a car from Lasco and I agree 100% with them now!!! My sales woman Meagan was awesome by the way, but the service center is very unprofessional and are not trustworthy when it comes to fixing your car. If you want to skip the headache DONT Buy from Lasco Ford Fenton!!!!! I can't say the same for the Grand Blanc location because the service center there is amazing, and their practices need to be picked up at the Fenton location. By the way I shouldn't be having these issues with a 2016 vehicle with low miles. :(

August 22, 2017

Andy is probably one of the smartest sales people out there as he really did pull all the shots when he was trying to sell us a car. All the rest of ...the staff were extremely helpful and kind and considerate. Would go back again for repairs if we lived closer.

July 25, 2017

initiated contact to look at an inexpensive used car, got email quick, and contact from dealer. setup a time to show up and drive vehicle on a Saturd...ay, paid deposit on car. AC didn't work on test drive which they said they would diagnose and fix at a discounted rate if i were to buy the car. diagnosis took place on Monday - they called me at end of day stating AC was fixed and covered by dealer. (all good so far). i was unable to pick up on Tuesday and notified them that I would be in on Wednesday to complete the cash sale. Wednesday am i called to get vin # to get insurance. Wednesday afternoon salesperson called stating the car had been sold to someone else and that the deposit was only good for 24 hours. We and good communication daily and I truly do not understand how this purchase went south. poor policy or poor customer support? (I have previously bought a new car from this dealer where the experience was good )

July 17, 2017

Dropped car (with aptmt) on wed., suppose to look at it on Thursday . Here it is Monday n still have not looked at it. Andrew, service mgr. has no re...morse that they still have not looked at my car. Even after I had to call n inquire about it vs them calling me! I picked it up n will have someone else look at the minor problem that I have with my sunroof. Their word isn't worth a crap. Very unprofessional . Will never buy another car there. Save your time n money n run away from this dealership. I am going to make sure I warn as many people as I can!

July 7, 2017

Although I did not purchase the vehicle, the service from the dealership was outstanding. The sales rep was very responsive and helpful. I wish the ve...hicle was more to my liking, I would have liked purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. I originally found the vehicle online and the sales rep emailed me an estimate and any other information I requested, promptly. I would highly recommend this dealership.

June 22, 2017

After being assured over the phone that the vehicle I was interested in was available and could be driven, I drove 80 miles to find out that I couldn'...t drive the vehicle after all. They claimed it was in for detailing and they couldn't allow it to go out until they put stickers in the window. So I informed the salesman that I would be back the following day after work since I would be in the area. Upon arrival on day two I was told the vehicle was still unavailable for a test drive, but that I should put a deposit down to assure that it wasn't sold to someone else. I won't be back.

June 22, 2017