• Great Experience- Great Sales Persons

I just recently bought a 2016 Ford F250 Super cab Lariat with Matt DiClemente and Brittney Lovejoy as the sales reps and also one of the managers Tony, WOW what a great team, They were very consistent with a high quality of knowledge, and very courteous, Matt & Brittney did everything they could so I can get the best price, Which I did, I was very pleased, They had the truck I was looking for, I asked Matt if I could drive it out of there the same day, He did everything he could and made it happen I was in and out within a couple of hours driving away in my new F250, I highly recommend Best Ford and I highly recommend you deal with the team I dealt with Matt, Brittney and Tony, Keep up the good work guys!!!

• ..............

In and out....excellent service... ...................

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

In and out....excellent service... ...................

• Great service!

I bring my company truck to Best service, and I have a great experience every time!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Best Ford Dealership anywhere

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I'm still not used to the awesome feature of being able to drive into the bay and drop my car off for work ~ and I was told the job I asked to be performed would be about an hour and it was done in 45 minutes! Happy friendly service people the day I came in.

• Great service

Ford Escape 2015, needed tires balanced and 4 wheel alignment, the tech did a great job in getting rid of the vibration I was feeling when driving

• MKZ service at Best Ford

Arrived for quick lane service involving routine maintenance and servicing and was out of the dealership promptly. Excellent, courteous, efficient servicing with courtesy wash of my 2014 Lincoln MKZ. Totally satisfied with service I received.

• Great sales associate

I went in to look at a used F-150 for my son and we ended up getting a 2017 F-150! Our sales associate was very nice!

• Happy Customer

I bought a Ford F-350 super duty. I was very happy with my service. All around, sales, management and the loan guy! I have a small construction business I look to go back for future purchases as my business grows. You dont see honesty in dealerships to often, My sales guy Mike was awesome. I felt like we both walked away with a decent deal. -Jesse

• Happy Customer

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

As always, I am happy to see Craig when I bring my car in for service, in this case an oil change. He had told me the last time that I should probably have my rear brakes fixed and when they checked on this day, he said yes, it was time to do that. He always explains things to me in a way that I can understand for which I am very grateful!

• CMax service

I had an appointment and you were able to take me on time, with less than a 45 minute wait.