New 888-869-5937 Dealer Website
Used 888-699-8319 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-3057

Average based on 197 reviews
  • Great Experience- Great Sales Persons

I just recently bought a 2016 Ford F250 Super cab Lariat with Matt DiClemente and Brittney Lovejoy as the sales reps and also one of the managers Tony, WOW what a great team, They were very consistent with a high quality of knowledge, and very courteous, Matt & Brittney did everything they could so I can get the best price, Which I did, I was very pleased, They had the truck I was looking for, I asked Matt if I could drive it out of there the same day, He did everything he could and made it happen I was in and out within a couple of hours driving away in my new F250, I highly recommend Best Ford and I highly recommend you deal with the team I dealt with Matt, Brittney and Tony, Keep up the good work guys!!!

• 60,000 mile service appointment

This was a routine service call (60,000 miles) and everything went just as it should. Car was done on time and at the price I expected.

Charles, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great Experince

It was entertaining and fun. Bottom line, love my new F150!

It was entertaining and fun. Bottom line, love my new F150!

• F-150 service

Ford F-150 Service was very good and the staff was very nice

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Luis! Safe travels!

Ford F-150 Service was very good and the staff was very nice

• parking lot followup

the people I spoke with went out of their way to help and beyond what I asked for

• Service

Service is always top notch! My vehicle has been serviced twice at Best Ford and always treated very well, staff is also friendly.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Paul. Safe travels!

• Great Service

Very nice you representative was concerned about getting my work completed prior to my laptop battery draining to zero.

Steven, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

• Fast service

It was a very nice experience and fast service. I will return again to service my vehicle.

Luis, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! At Best Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great Salesperson

Thanks to Lisa Raposa, Friendly,well informed,efficient and easy to talk to.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Peter! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business!

Thanks to Lisa Raposa, Friendly,well informed,efficient and easy to talk to.

• BEST FORD IS THE BEST!!!!

being a returning customer felt great, my salesman Jordan Milliard was super. Made my buying experience delightful. Will definitely recommend Best Ford to anyone looking for great people to buy from.