Motor Inn Of Le Mars Inc

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Service from start to finish!!!

I just bought another vehicle from Motor Inn of Le Mars and could not be happier with the whole process! I recommend everyone come here for vehicles and repairs! Bruce, the sales manager, was a pleasure to work with. Abby helped me out with all the technology in the truck and was helpful with the service after the sale. I will continue to come here for all of my auto needs!

• Great Service from start to finish!!!