Jack McNerney Chevrolet Inc

Used 877-464-8744 Email Dealer
Service 866-804-4283

Average based on 14 reviews
  • Like family

Everyone is very friendly and professional. When buying a car, I feel like they give me a great deal up front without the need to haggle over the price. The service is excellent. Very timely and well done. And everyone is so friendly. We have bought and serviced many cars over the years here.

• Great Service, extremely knowledgeable

I was driving home to Pennsylvania from Rochester,NY after a long weekend when my 2010 Chevy Suburban basically lost engine power on a major highway. As I was traveling with just my 2 young sons, we pulled over and called my husband. he found Jack McNerney which was luckily only ten minutes away. Upon arrival, the salesperson directed my right to the service dept. The service manager knew exactly what the issue was just by my description. They fixed my car and I was back on the road in 90 minutes. IT was so reassuring to know that there was a fix to the problem All the employees were super nice and I cannot imagine having stopped anywhere else. Thanks Again!!!

• Great experience

Very nice people with well rounded knowledge of the vehicles they sell. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a great new or used vehical.

• Brian Crawford is the best salesman I ever met!

I have bought several vehicles in my lifetime, both new & used and have never encountered such a great dealership until I came to Jack McNerney Chevrolet. They could not have been more accommodating. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and would especially recommend salesman Brian Crawford.

• Great buying experience

I first went to Jack McNerney Chevrolet in 2012 while in search of a used four wheel drive pickup. They had what I was looking for and I purchased a 2007 Chevy Colorado. I have been back there again and purchased/leased 2 more vehicles. My salesman, Glen, has been great to work with. I went through him for all three vehicles. On the last vehicle, a 2015 Chevy Equinox, he went out of his way to search for a vehicle that had all the options that I wanted. He didn't just settle for a few of them, but looked until he found everything I wanted. I will definitely be back for future purchases. It was a great buying experience!

• 2013 Cruze purchase

Very friendly staff, fast service and a great selection. I will be back for many cars to come!

• Very nice experience.

I bought a 2014 Silverado at McNerney Chevrolet and found the entire experience to be excellent. My salesperson, Mark, was very knowledgeable and very courteous. The truck is fantastic and my first service visit was also very well done. I would recommend McNerney Chevrolet to everyone I know. They do seem to got the extra mile out there in Tully country!

• Service questions

I worked with Glen while buying my first car and he made it very easy! I had a great time and I look forward to buying from him again in the future.

• Great dealership

Everyone was very friendly and an overall great experience!

Everyone was very friendly and an overall great experience!

• Well treated for years

I have gone to this dealership for many years and have never been treated poorly or been unsatisfied with service.