• friendly,dealership

Thanks for the great review. It means a lot to both Larry and me!

Fred Grande Ford is a small dealership with the most friendly sales people around.I have bought 1 fusion there then leased my 2nd one also , just took my aunt there to buy her new escape. Cindy is a wonderful sales woman,would rec-amend her to all. the service dept also very good. Larry the manager is wonderful to go see them for a good deal.

Thanks for the great review. It means a lot to both Larry and me!

• Friendly and helpful staff

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to get you into the vehicle that you are interested in.

• Leased a new for escape and enjoyed the experience

Very helpful and very nice. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Sales person took time to explain everything. Loan officer was also really nice

• Brake Repair Day

The new service manager, Chip, was very pleasant and informative. When it appeared that I would be there for hours he lined up a ride home for me. Lee was very courteous.

• Small Town Business!!

Was not pressured into buying/leasing a car. Small dealership and Cody and Glenn were awesome to work with! Like to keep my business in our hometown if possible! Thanks again!!

• Oil change

Everyone strived to make this a pleasant visit. Wait time was just about right for showing up without a scheduled appointment.

• pleasure to do business with

very pleasant sales person knowledgeably and went out of his way to find what i wanted. keep me informed as we went thru the selection and buying process

• What every service experience should be

friendly, fast and well informed as to the service being done, i wasn't surprised by any thing especially the price

• Enjoyable experience.

The service administrator Chip was great! Very friendly and had my car back to me in no time at all!

• 'WORKS pkg. service

Grande is only 11 minutes from my house. The wait isn't any longer for a 'works' pkg. than at Serra Cadillac.