Greiner Motor Company-Casper

• Greiner Ford

All my answers are the Greiner Ford Dealership, even though the transaction took place offsite.

• GMC Yukon oil change and inspection

We are so glad you had a good experience with our dealership. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Great service - I brought my Yukon in for an oil change with out an appointment. The staff was friendly and promptly assisted me and my car was serviced in a short order to my satisfaction. My vehicle was clean and ran well after the service. The fee for the service was reasonable.

• Brake inspectin on a 2012 F-150 Ford Truck

Thank you for your positive review! It is so nice to hear when our staff have done a good job. We hope you are feeling better!

I brought my 2012 F-150 in to have the brakes checked. The brakes had started making noise. Just before Christmas I fell at work and broke 10 ribs and wasn't able to check the brakes myself. One of the Service writers "George" got my truck right in. The service techs checked the whole truck over at no charge. It really touched me!

• oil change experiance

i called to have an oil change and got an apt the same day, I got there early and within 5 minuets my truck was put in a bay and a half hour later it was ready. they explained what is recamended to service soon and all that was ok they did not push extra products or service that I did not need. they were very helpful. thanks much Joy S.

• tire replacement

i came in with a flat tire. after checking tire was bad . replaced with matching tire. Really fast service. thanks.

• Great Service

Ryan Brodrecht, assistant service manager, worked diligently with the service tech to determine what was wrong with my vehicle and to see that it was repaired. He follows up in a timely manner. I have used Greiner Ford for basic service or repairs needed on my vehicle for the past ten years, and am very satisfied with the service received. Ryan is friendly and professional every time I need assistance.

• wayward transit

Outstanding service,friendly and prompt. It was obvious I likely would never be here again yet I was treated like an old friend. I expected a long wait and was in and out in about an hour. I can't get service like this at home.

• Quick help during a road trip.

Thanks for the great service when a battery went bad on a recent road trip through Casper. Joe and George went out of their way to get us back on the road fast.

• Our Lincoln

We always have SUPER service with Ryan Broderich. He makes sure everything is done and cleaned before we leave.

• Owner

The service was great the people were actually concerned about my problems with the pickup and fixed it