Milford Subaru

(4.8) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Excellent staff and service!

Long story short, I was able to get in and trade in my old Mazda for a new 2017 WRX lease. The salesman (Gary Smith) helped explain everything in deta...il from the leasing program to new features of the WRX. Other staff members that I did not work with all appeared very professional and courteous. The finance manager helped get me in and out very quickly and accurately. I'll definitely be referring my friends to Milford Subaru (in fact, I've already sent one and he also bought a WRX!). Excellent work and professionalism.

• Great Deal & Great Experience

After the 2017 Foresters came out in July, I did my research and decided on the XT Touring model. After contacting eight other NH Subaru dealers, I as...ked Milford Subaru for its price for the model, options and color I wanted. Their price was the best I had received, and I told them I wanted to place an order. Since I live 40 plus miles from Milford, I asked if as much of the paperwork as possible could be taken care of by phone or email, and Mark handled everything. Once a VIN was assigned to the order, he kept me informed of the expected delivery date. When the vehicle arrived, Mark and I agreed on a time for me to take delivery. Mark made sure that everything was ready and in order so that when I arrived, things went smoothly. This has been one of the best new car buying experiences I have had.

• Karl Gott - terrific sales rep at Milford Subaru

If you go to this dealership; ask for Karl Gott. Very helpful. Patient. Bought my son's first car through Karl. Took us on a couple of test drives. It... was a used car so the dealership has no warrantees on a used car. So just be careful with that. I'm from Mass. and Mass has at least a 30 day guarantee. The finance manager was rude but you're only with him for a few minutes- so you can get beyond that. Facilities are small. Girls behind the counter scheduling service are all very nice and very helpful.

• I trust them

Just bought a 2016 Crosstrek to replace our old Crosstrek. We love the car, but we made our final decision to buy based on the way we were treated and... the lack of back and forth you get at other car dealerships. Kris our salesman and Jeff the GM literally catered to us. So glad we went there. We will never buy from another dealership.

Milford Subaru