Ketterhagen Motor Sales Inc

• Flawless!

Delivery of my new vehicle was flawless. All of the car features were explained and all of my questions were answered. I never felt like the process was rushed. I've never had a new vehicle delivery go this smoothly!

• Good Work

Always a good experience. You get the small town benefits, like the service people know you by name. The quality of the service is excellent.

• Excellent used car buying experience.

Had a fantastic experience with this dealership. Approached them regarding a used Ford Flex they had available. Kristina was friendly, responsive and direct. Price was very fair and the vehicle was like new. The owner Kurt spent nearly 30 mins. with me going over the features and functions of the vehicle--even with a used car! He even helped connect our phone to the Bluetooth function and reprogrammed the keyless entry with a new code for us. Can't say enough good things about my experience. Great folks and a great dealership. Highly recommend them.