Transitowne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of West Seneca

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great used car buying experience with Lyle
    June 5, 2017

I started looking for used cars on cars.com. I did my researched and honed in on the vehicle I wanted. Transitowne had one on the lot. In two visits w...e test drove and purchased the vehicle at the price we hoped to get. The car I traded in was fourteen years old, so buying cars is not something I do regularly or feel knowledgeable about. When I called to inquire they put me in touch with Lyle, who made the process very straightforward and worked with us to get the car to payments we felt comfortable with. Great experience! No drama!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Cat! We're so glad you had a great experience, and we hope you are enjoying your new ...vehicle!

• Dream vehicle.....awesome experience
    April 28, 2017

Had a dream in mind and thanks to glen colton.....dream came true and had keys in hand in no time flat........Thank You

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We hope to have the chance to work with you again and we ap...preciate your business.

• excellent service
    April 25, 2017

They have a excellent service department. I travel 45 miles to have my truck service there. They always treat me great. Now that the only place I... will have my truck service.

Dear Chuck, Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear that you are always satisfied with our service and we look forward to the chance to work ...with you again.

• Worth Your Time to Stop Bye
    April 7, 2017

I was planning on driving up to nine hours away to get a good deal but called new car sales manager Scott Horvatits at Transitowne at the recommendati...on of a co-worker and I'm glad I did. He set me up with salesman Glenn Colton who was personable, professional, and honest. They gave me a more than fair deal on a new Cherokee lease without any of the typical haggling and drama. I will definitely be back in when the time comes.

Thank you for the five-star review, Bill! We're so happy that we were able to save you the trip and help you find the perfect new vehicle! We sincerel...y appreciate your business and will certainly pass your kind compliments on to Scott and the rest of our team. Enjoy your new Cherokee, we look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

• The salesman, Lyle, did a great job.
    March 26, 2017

We didn't buy, but it was only due to a few personal things that came up. Our salesman Lyle did a terrific job and got the price exactly were we would... have been comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your kind words and hope you will come back to see us when you're ready to buy your ...new vehicle. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

• Best service around
    February 15, 2017

Patt Wolcott did a great job, took great care of me. Hands down would recommend him to anyone else! Easy leasing process.

Dear Sean, Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with Patt. We appreciate your business and your comp...liments to our staff. We hope to have the opportunity to continue working with you in the future. Thank you again for your recommendation.

• auto purchase
    December 12, 2016

Very good buying experience. THANKS TO GLENN COLTON, Very helpful. Took time to show me all the features of the car.

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with Glenn. We appreciate your business and your kind recommend...ation and we hope you love your new car.

• Super mega awesome wonderful: Glenn Colton
    November 19, 2016

Bought a beautiful certified pre-owned Jeep this week. Glenn, Scott, and Mark in finance went out of their way to help me with a major purchase, I was... scared but walked out thrilled to be a Jeep girl. Definitely stop here in your Jeep journey if you're looking to buy or lease.

Thank you for your excellent review, Linda! We are so pleased that you chose us to help you get into the Jeep of your dreams! We sincerely appreciate ...your business and kind compliments and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

• Great Experience
    November 16, 2016

I had the pleasure of working with Glenn and Damien to buy my new car. Both were very accommodating and understanding throughout the process. Glenn wa...s my primary salesman and would absolutely buy another car from him, even coming from Rochester. Thanks again.

Thank you for the great review, Ben! We are so happy to hear that Glenn and Damien were able to help make your car-buying experience easy and enjoyabl...e. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you will recommend us to your friends and family!

• Great Experience, Thanks to John G. the Dealer
    November 3, 2016

Mr. John G made my car buying experience very comfortable, and Im not an easy customer to deal with. Thank you John.

Dear PJ, Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us and we hope to work with you again in the f...uture.

Transitowne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of West Seneca