D'Amico Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(5.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• A pleasurable experience buying a car
    March 3, 2015

This was our first time buying a car with D'Amico's. Our salesman, Steve was courteous, knowledgable and professional throughout our car buying experi...ence. When I picked up my car, Steve took over an hour to show me all the options on my Jeep Latitude. I would recommend D'Amico's to anyone who is looking for a positive car buying experience!

• Great Family Dealership
    July 31, 2017

Buying from a family owned dealership is the only way to go. You are treated with respect and after talking to the staff there, feel like you have kn...own them your whole life. They go above and beyond to accomodate your every request. We drove from Auburn and will continue to make the drive in the future. Mike D'Amico, Steve Riffle and David Johnson are top notch. Go there and just talk to them, you will not be disappoined.

• Jeep lover
    March 6, 2017

Just want to say what a wonderful experience we had with D'Amico's. We had lost all faith in dealerships from another place in Geneva and it was rest...ored thanks to this dealership. Had tried to get a good deal in my hometown but they could not beat these guys. Got exactly what I wanted for the payment I was looking for. Dave our salesman knew the nightmare we had gone through months before and made sure our experience was great and it was. Explained everything to us, gave us a tour and the car was ready when said. I bought a Jeep Patriot this past December and love it . Even tried to get a truck for my son but they did not have what he was looking for. I would definitely recommend these guys to a friend

• Best Car Buying Experience
    March 14, 2016

I purchased a new Ram 1500 Laramie Eco Diesel and I Love the truck! Stephen Riffle made my buying experience very pleasant and hassle free! Thank you ...Steve! My number one reason for buying from D'Amico is because they gave me the best price up front! No hassle.

• First Jeep
    June 4, 2015

Overall my rating would be 4 1/2. I was looking for an SUV with certain features and color. I couldn't find what I wanted but Steve Riffle showed me t...he Jeep Compass. I test drove it and was impressed but I tried other makes the next day.When I returned to D'Amico with my trade-in, the price was right. My only complaint was the lease insurance, which I was told about after the fact, but my payments are still low. The day of signing: everything went smoothly and fast. I was shown the operations of certain features (Sirius, bluetooth etc) and drove my new Jeep home. I like that I'm remembered at D'Amicos and called by name. I purchased a PT Cruiser in 2000 from D'Amicos, (which I still have) so I am a two car D'Amico girl.

• 2015 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn
    March 10, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn from D'Amico Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. They made the buying process hassle free. Stephen Riffle was a great sa...lesperson to work with. He definitely went above and beyond to accommodate what I was looking for. I originally built a 2015 RAM Sport but the cost of the truck was out of my price range. D'Amico found a vehicle to meet all my needs. D'Amico helped bring the truck to an affordable cost. I would recommend anyone to visit D'Amico to purchase their next vehicle. I will definitely be purchasing my vehicles from them!

• great place
    January 7, 2015

I bought a car there about 2years ago i had the best time i was given a tour of the dealership and they had the best staff.one person stood out the mo...st to me. If i remember correctly his name is Miguel he had my car looking as if it belonged in a Museum it was amazing. well im back in town and will stop by soon hopefuly they still have the man that gave me a Museum quality vehicle :):):):)...

• Great Dealership and Friendly Staff
    August 5, 2014

I recently purchased a new 2014 Dodge Avenger from D'Amico Chrysler and my current vehicle had broken down. I dealt with Stephen Riffle. He was very k...nowledgeable about the vehicle but also understood my needs as a consumer. He didn't pressure me into buying which is a relief as many other dealers will do. He was also exceptional at finding myself a vehicle that is great on gas mileage, extremely safe and dependable for the amount of miles I drive during the work week. I also worked with Mike D'Amico on getting financed. They gave me a great deal and both Stephen and Mike have been terrific to work with throughout the process. I would highly recommend stopping into D'Amico Chrysler as the price is just right and they can get you into a new vehicle in a timely manner with zero hassle.

• Class Act
    August 4, 2014

I've purchased two cars from D'Amico in four months. Great people and fantastic customer service!

• great experience
    August 3, 2014

Sales person Steve Riffle was tremendous. I was in and out with a 2014 Avenger in 3 hours. I felt I was given a fair trade in on my less than stellar ...Explorer. I was looking at a used vehicle but Steve had me approved in advance for a loan on the Avenger. I will definitely recommend Damico to friends.

D'Amico Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM