• Tony M is the place to Be .

Worked with Matt k ; THIS guy knows his stuff won't go any where else to buy another car. Matt and Tony thank you. My 2015 Mit Lancer is top notch.

• Tony Mangino Personally Has Your Back

We looked at a Mitsubishi SUV this month. We had a question about a sales price maybe, it was a new sales rep. We called the dealership and Tony Mangino called us back to help us get a great price. Seriously, a great price, treated with respect & fairly. We went to every dealership in the Capital Region. The Tony Mangino dealership is hands down the best experience. We're not ready to buy a new car but we'll return.

• Fantastic experience!

Fantastic experience! Chris Avery WAS GREAT!! Will recommend Chis and Tony Mangino to everyone I meet.. My Wife is thrilled with her 2011 Outlander Sport, and we were so pleased that a week later we bought another Outlander Sport. Took the 2014 Outlander into their Service Center and "A.J." was GREAT we heard some sounds we were not familiar with and A.J took the time to drive us around and explain the what we thought we heard... UNBELIEVABLE !!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. Rich and Cindy Altier

• So easy. So nice.

My son and I went shopping for an economical replacement car. After experiencing disappointing and sometimes uncomfortable encounters at a number of other area dealerships, we finally found our car.... Thank you Tony Mangino Team for a painless economical flexible affordable car buying experience. Nice friendly atmosphere. Easy going. No pressure.

• Friendly, understanding, knowledgeable

Excellent customer service, comfortable atmosphere, knowledgeable and friendly staff

• Awesome no pressure sales environment!

We did a lot of research on new cars, and had our eye on the 2016 Outlander; we happened to be in the area and decided to take a quick look at one to size them up against the RAV-4 and CRV. We were greeted by Paul who gave us a very up-front and thorough explanation of the different styles, pricing, incentives, etc. We didn't intend to test one, but we were so impressed by Paul (and the car) we decided to take a test drive. We liked the vibe we were getting, so we decided to have them run some numbers, while meanwhile I compared prices - Tony Mangino Mitusbishi had the best price on Cars.com NATIONALLY.....so we were sold! Highly recommend Paul, and Tony Mangino Mitsubishi! Very friendly, thorough, and honest. There was not ONE second where we thought "oh here we go, typical dealership". Above and beyond the rest of them!

• buying a car with delership the best experience

I just bought a spyder conv from this dealership matt bill and deb the finance manager were excellent very polite znd professional I will recommend this dealership very happy I will be back to this dealership I have dealt withmany but theses guys went over the top thanks again guys I love my car

• Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

What a nice experience we had dealing with this dealer Ship. 1. the salesman that worked with us Matt K. was very knowledgeable of the car, explained everything in detail to us. WAS not pushy and all around nice guy. We went into look at the outlander in the morning and had it by late afternoon that's what I call good customer service. Matt had everything all taken care of for us, calling the insurance copy to get insurance, DMV to register the car and so on. I would highly recommend this dealer ship to anyone! 2. Deborah Dowling, the Finance Manager, could say the same thing about her also she was GREAT!, explained every thing to us in detail and also did not pressure us with trying to buy any more than what we needed and she also had everything ready for us when we walked back in in the afternoon to pick the car up. It was a very friendly environment! 2. Meet with the Service department and that too was a nice experience explained everything that we needed to know and how Service work and even told us were to park when we had to service our vehicle. Just an overall nice experience. We were very happy we made the stop that morning in this dealership for we later drove off with the vehicle we really wanted! Also the deal we got was Great!.

• Escape XLT

A Tad hard to find (trees blocking the sign) but well worth looking for. Noel was a dear to both my wife and I, and knew her "stuff". The cars I looked at, I found to be all reasonable and well worth the prices they were asking. I settled on an Escape, and after looking at them and researching for a couple months. I got a good deal on a well priced Escape and although the trade in price wasn't as high as I would have liked, ( Hey my truck had 200,000 plus miles) the trade in price was reasonable. i pick up my escape in a couple days so they can run thru and spiffy up my ride. Thanks Noel, you take the pain out car buying, but a cup of coffee would have been nice, Just Kidding. Thanks again, and thumbs up all the way.

• service review

cant say enough...professional, polite, efficient would rec service dept to any car needs