• Great Experience!!

110% would recomend Francois ford and Troy on your next purchase they were awesome to deal with. Tim was awesome to work with as well!! Great job

• Great Sale

Had a great time working with Aaron Newton. He worked hard to get the truck I wanted and made a good deal.

• Phenomenal Experience!

This was such an easy car buying experience! Our salesman, Aaron Newton was very professional and informative. They gave us such a good price right off the gate, that we never had to negotiate. Their price beat every surrounding dealership! Thanks Bob Bailey and Aaron Newton! I plan on coming back!

• AWESOME experience!

Let me start by thanking Bob Bailey and Aaron Newton for my 1st ever "good car buying experience"! Bob helped making the setup for our 2017 Ford Explorer Aaron sold us. We never stepped foot in the store, or saw the vehicle in person until the FREE concierge service delivered it to our door step. The process was effortless...within minutes of delivery, the drivers were headed back to Belleville (all papers signed). We got an amazing deal and excellent customer service! Thanks to everyone involved! We will surely be back!

• Low Pressure Sales - High Level of Service

We have bought a used vehicle and just bought a new vehicle there. We also do our servicing there. Could not be happier with the sales team and the 50 million warranty is a nice piece of mind.

• Review

Outstanding service! Will definately be back for my next purchase.

Outstanding service! Will definately be back for my next purchase.

• Thank you, Aaron Newton. We love our new Fusion!

Just purchased a 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid from Francois Motors. Aaron Newton and Aaron Boskowitz were extremely knowledgeable and helpful sales representatives. We bought a Mustang in 2008 from Francois and have had great experiences with the Service Department, so we wanted them to help us find a new car. THANKS to both Aarons and to Francois Motors.

• Great

Worked with this dealership the last two vehicles now. I couldn't say any better. Derek was great to work with the texting ability helps me and my insane busy schedule. HIGHLY recommend!!

• A dealer who listens!

This dealership actually listened to what I was looking for and helped me to find it. Unlike other dealerships I've been to they stuck to my price range and found exactly what I needed. All the staff was friendly and made it all a great experience! I bought a used car that needed a couple things repaired which they were happy to do and did an excellent job with.

• New car purchase

Bought a 2017 ford escape. The process was excellent. Rick did a great job explaining the features of the new vehicle.