• New 2017 Silverado

I had a great buying experience at Browns. This is the second truck I have purchased there and they will be my first stop when i need another. My salesman was friendly and honest and did not pressure me in any way.

Thank you Robert for taking the time to submit a review! We hope you enjoy your new truck and look forward to working with you again. We appreciate your business!

• Mr. Phil

The car buying was the quickest, less hassle free experience that I have ever had.

Thank you Phil for submitting a review for your experience with us here at Brown's in Elkader! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We appreciate your business and your time spent with us!

• Awesome Customer Service!

I love the customer service that I receive from Brown's Sales and Leasing. They put the customer FIRST, every time!!! Awesome dealership!

You are absolutely right Joddy, our customer's do come first! Thank you for your business with us, we always appreciate it! We also appreciate the time you take to send us a quick review.

• Great customer service

Always great customer service! I appreciate that you get my vehicle in quickly. Thanks!!!

Thanks Sue for the great review, we appreciate your business and always enjoy working with you!

• Browns Elkader

They did everything they could for me at noon on a Saturday. They quickly got me a loaner, and worked diligently with GM to get the repair done.

Glad we could help you out Joni and happy to hear that you were well taken care of. Our number one core value is customer first, we are happy to hear that we accomplished this and that you took the time to share it with us and our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Used Car Purchase

Had an idea what we wanted after we looked on-line. They responded to our emails in a timely matter and we felt we were a priority.

Thank you for the 5-star review and taking the time to write a review to let us and our customers know of your recent experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Enjoy your new ride!

• Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Great team and service all around. Highly recommended!

Thanks Adam! We hope you enjoy your new Silverado! Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

Great team and service all around. Highly recommended!

• Customer of Brown's in Elkader, IA

Very good service. I bought the car there and I have had it serviced there. I have had nothing but good experiences with Brown's in Elkader.

Thank you Ellen for your kind review of our sales and service teams. We appreciate you taking the time to let us and our customers know of your experience. Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

• Engine Warning Light Was on the display.

Thank you Jean for letting us know your experience with our service department. We appreciate your 5-star review!

The process of getting it fixed was very professional and explained to me thoroughly. My only "dislike" was that when I first stopped, the warning light had gone off and the first lady I spoke with told me that if it were her, she would just let it go because it was probably just an error and went off after 25-30 miles of driving. Luckily I decided to go to the bakery in Elkader and when I came out, the warning light had come back on. So,I went back to Brown's and they immediately did the diagnostic check and found what was wrong. I was given a loaner car to use, which was much appreciated also. Plus, it only took one day and it was ready to drive again.

• 2007 Silverado

We had a great buying experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We took advantage of their push pull or drag sale.

Daryn, it was a pleasure working with you as well! We hope you enjoy your Silverado!