Upstate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 106 reviews

Call This Dealer

• March 2, 2018

We travelled all the way from Hamburg to buy my husband's Jeep Grand Cherokee and we came back about a year and a half later so I could lease a new Je...ep Compass. Both times we were treated with respect and felt welcomed instead of the usual pressure from a dealership. Tim was a huge help and we will come back and recommend this dealership to our friends.

Katherine, Thank you and your husband so much for coming back and I am sure Tim appreciates your loyalty as well. Thank you for driving out and keepi...ng your business with the Upstate Dodge family.

May 15, 2018

I bought a used Jeep JKU from this Dealer. While the buying process was very good, they dropped the ball in the service department. I had asked for th...e Jeep to be aligned pursuant to my purchase because of steering issues from being lifted. They said they aligned it and all was good....not so. It drove horrible over 55 mph. I went back and informed them of the issue and that I smelled coolant near the radiator area and my heat was poor. They took the vehicle into service but I was given BS answers to my concerns. They did nothing with the steering or heat and sprayed deodorant down my interior heat vents....Really? I then took it to my 4wd mechanic who looked at it less than a minute and found that the caster adjusters were installed incorrectly after the lift, basically IT COULD NOT BE ALIGNED as it was. I had him fix it and it drives great to this day. So Upstate lied. When confronted about the issue Upstate's owner said he would reimburse me $108 for the alignment but as of this writing I have not received any reimbursement, another lie. BTW, the heater core was bad and I had that replaced at my cost as well. I would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone. Save yourself the aggravation......STAY AWAY!!!!!INCOMPETENT!!!!!

Greg, Hello, our staff has changed a bit since 2015. My General manager would like to talk to you to correct the situation. If you could please give... my GM a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you have have a great day.

April 3, 2018

Everyone was friendly and helpful, they went out of their way to make our car buying experience great! They were even great with our 4 kids that were ...with us! The facilities are beautiful and clean and we will definitely come here again the next time we are looking for a vehicle!

Thank you for the kind words. Welcome to the Upstate Dodge family. We look forward to working with you and your family next time you are ready for a v...ehicle. Enjoy and Congratulations.

March 14, 2018

A refreshing car buying experience! I got exactly what I wanted without the typical dealership game playing! I will recommend them to everyone... I wi...ll never go to another one of those Big Dealerships that bate you with phony ads and high pressure sales tactics and annoying back and forth talks with managers

Tim Thank you very much for your business. Welcome to the Upstate Dodge family. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealersh...ip. We look forward to keeping you as a loyal customer.

March 12, 2018

From beginning to end, everyone was very courteous to my husband and I..they answered any questions we had..and addressed any issues we brought to the...ir attention. Thank you for a positive experience..it's a pleasure to deal with people that care.

Thank you Shirley for allowing Upstate Dodge to be your dealer. We appreciate your business.

December 29, 2017

2nd jeep we have purchased at upstate,both times very good process,nice and easy going, you have good people in your employ! thanks again..

Thank you for coming back. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your Jeep.

December 19, 2017

Best car buying experience we have ever had! Everything was smooth and easy and all our questions answered. Everyone was wonderful, especially Tim P. ...We will definitely be back for all of our vehicle purchases.

Thank you for your business. Welcome to the Upstate family. Tell everyone you know to come see Tim.

December 10, 2017

It was a pleasure working with them. They had the vehicle ready and waited for me to get there.

It's our pleasure. Thank you for your business.

November 26, 2017

Tim and the Upstate team did an excellent job getting us the Jeep we wanted. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

The pleasure is all ours. Thank you for doing business with us. Please send in everyone you know to come talk to Tim.

October 30, 2017

Recently was in the Attica location to turn in my leased vehicle and leased again! Love my new Jeep Cherokee. Tim was a pleasure to work with!

It's nice doing business with you. Enjoy your Cherokee. Tell everyone to come see Tim.

Upstate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM