Upstate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• 2017 jeep

Customer service went above and beyond and Financing and insurance was easy to follow and understand. Overall excellent experience!!! Thank you upstate Chrysler

Thank you so much for your business! We are so happy you had a great experience. We look forward to serving any and all of your automotive needs! Thank You!

• Upstate DODGE - Attica NY - RAM 5500

great dealership .... i got my RAM 5500 from there .... professional people ... every thing is easy and fair financing

• Upstate DODGE - Attica NY - RAM 5500

• Exceptional!

Word of mouth brought us here and we could't have picked a better car dealership to purchase our new Jeep Cherokee! We were impressed by the friendly staff and how convenient they made the buying process! Thanks Tim Dellapenta for going above and beyond!!

• Still best experience after 4 trucks

After buying 4 trucks from this dealership the experience has been excellent. Craig was a pleasure to work with as well as the rest of the dealership. The service dept is on top of there game.

• Steve Holtham

What a great job Craig Crandall did. No high pressure nonsense. I told him what vehicle I wanted, and he delivered. Thank you Craig. Thank you Upstate Chysler.

• Happy Customer

Everyone was friendly. Easy to work with. Worth the hour plus drive to get the vehicle I wanted.

• firstvtime buyer

I had a great experience buying my first car, the customer service was great and they answered every question i had

• Great experience

Was a pleasure. Def would recommend. Got a jeep renegade!!

Was a pleasure. Def would recommend. Got a jeep renegade!!

• Mr. William Neth

I was looking to trade in my older van for a new one. The customer service was vary great and helpful throw the whole time. My family is pleased with the new van.